Reviews for Caught in the Crossfire
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 18h
Nicely done, especially the ending.
I love this. So, so heartbreakingly beautiful. As far as I'm concerned, this is canon :) it's a very believable scene.
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Sad, lovely, thought-provoking, and certainly within the realm of possibility (what isn't with Doctor Who, though?!). Horrible to think that this would come in directly before Army of Ghosts/Doomsday. Geh, that still gets to me.

Supfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Love this. Great one-liner summary that led to a great oneshot. Awesome job
songstar13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013

Can't say I'm a huge fan of ElevenRiver, even with the logic in the fic, but that's not your fault and is entirely Steven Moffat's fault, so no worries.

Beautiful, beautiful fic. I never considered this happening, but it makes a lot of sense, and it's heartwrenchingly poignant. I simply adore fics where Eleven meets Rose.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
*in tears now*
Em Masen chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That was wonderful... excuse me while I go sit in a corner and cry
Clara Gold chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh. My. GOSH! That was heartbreaking! But I loved it! Ten's character was so sweet, yet sadly responsible as he always ends up being. And I'm sure Eleven was dying... So sad, but very well written. Great job!
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh wow. The Doctor's 10th incarnation asking 11th about Rose's future. What a difficult situation and a bitter one from 11th's simple spoilers comment. That would be tough for 10th to hear.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sad, but, well done.
DamnBritishPeople chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Please more, like 11 telling Clara who they really were, 11 rembering the kiss, or Ten, after Canary Wharf rembering the kiss ever so slightly.
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Waw wa wa I weep I crie this so sad I really hope hope hope that there is a sequel to this. If not then please write one.

ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Beautiful. It suddenly got dusty in my room...