Reviews for Rewrite Dark Child
mersykun chapter 1 . 10/11
This was perfect~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15
This needs fucking chapters! I have up a little hafe way through! It's a good fic, yes. But come the fuck on!
You couldn't take the time to split it into different chapters?

yukino76 chapter 1 . 6/25
good story very interesting ;)
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 5/3
Absolutely fabulous read. I wish that there were more pieces of literature like this.
Nico Riddle chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this is... bloody fucking brilliant! I loved it, though I think you could have uploaded it in more chapters, you would have gotten more reviews that way. But it is alright this way too.
Tallman7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
What in god's name possessed you to put the entire story in one chapter?
Lilrobo02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is wonderful!
faneka chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story. I liked having Nicholas be Godric and am happy Salazar was able to get out of his portrait. Having the philosopher's stone so Harry, Marvolo, Godric and Salazar will always be there to protect the Wizarding World was a great idea.
General Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
brilliant, simply brilliant
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved the story.

Though I seriously think Marvolo could have gotten a body earlier. I mean seriously, how hard could it be to remember that diary? Though I suppose it might have messed with the plot. Marvolo really didn't seem to have much of a role later on. He was important in teaching Harry and being a companion and role model, but later he just scared the wits out of a couple of people and then hung around watching Harry do stuff.
SilverReplay chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
The story is interesting, but it seems like you had the whole plot and condensed it to fit into 100,000 words instead of spanning it out. You didn't elaborate it and the time skips were lengthy, what had happened over the eight years? You skip over a lot and avoided major conflicts, making it seem like Harry had it easy. I don't even know what shipping it is, which was one of the main reasons I even chose to read this story. I thought it was a LV(TMR)/HP pairing and at the end I don't even know if it was a familial or lover bond! Please make it clearer. It would be best if you just rewrote the whole thing again and take every 10,000 words, rewrite and expand what is happening, and post that into a single chapter. If you do that, you'll have at least 10 chapters of 10k words. I lost interest a lot throughout the story because of how lengthy and repetitive it is. Sure, the plot was different from other ones, but it lost originality after the first 25k words. I waited 50k words for Marvolo to get a body and over a year for it to happen in this story. It should have happened earlier if you actually stuck to his character. Actually, it felt like you glossed over a lot of the characters, you completely wrote off the younger Weasley brood other than a cameo, ignored a lot of the other children, and wrote static instead of dynamic characters.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hm. I don't I'm gonna read this, ONLY because you put 100,000 words in one chapter. You'd have way more reviews if you split it into 15-20. Many people are turned away, myself included. It's also hard to review. You only get one review per chapter... and well... the entire fic is one chapter. What if someone wanted to comment on something 50,000 words in? They can't. Well they can, but it'll be weird and inconvenient.
NightShade Arscelin chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It's a fantastic story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Great story!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Wow, great fic! I would advise that you split it into multiple chapters though; the single chapter thing turns a lot of people away.