Reviews for Howl
Traumen chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Love this story!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Yaaay! Keep up the good work!
NahhhhWrongGuyFam chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This story line is off the fucking wall. Not in a good way either. I'm simply going to present one completely logical point, i will do it very simply. Zombies eat meat, deer and other animals are meat, wolves also eat meat, zombies eat most of the meat, wolves get hungry, Judith is meat, hungry wolves small meat Judith corpse.
McAlice92 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Such a good story. Your writing is beautiful. I hope you haven't abandoned it!
The Bella Cat chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I reread this story today. It's one of the most amazing stories I have come across. Your writing is so rich and emotive. It's achingly beautiful. Your portrayal of the characters is so spot on. You've managed to take Daryl's edges off without really losing his hardness while you've captured Beth's sweetness and silliness and somehow brought a wonderful mature young woman out of it.

I'm really don't have the words to give this story the credit it is due. I love every word, every phrase. It's beautiful. Please update when you get a chance. You are a talented writer.
Lady Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
I'm really enjoying your story! I wonder if you're planning on continuing it. I'm curious about the newcomers to the group and the group in New Hampshire.
PervyMonk chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
This is an excellent story! I'm really enjoying the progression of Daryl and Beth's relationship.
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Fantastic story. I hope like hell that you plan to pick this back up sometime very soon because it has just become my new favorite. Just an awesome job. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. Please please please update soon!
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Jesus Christ Judith is creeping me the fuck out! Great story!
Jadzia Bear chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
All of a sudden last week I started shipping Daryl/Beth like a crazy person. Needless to say I'm over the moon to find that an author as amazing as yourself has a Bethyl fic! Loving it so far, thank you :)
peaceandpacemakers chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
"She flutters, somewhere in the periphery," is the prettiest thing I have ever read. I like the story as a whole, but that line sticks out in my mind.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Is this it?! I would love more!
bloodflowsred chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Just found this story and I had to say, one of my favorite Bethyl fics I've come across. I hope you update soon! I know what you mean about working retail during the holidays, I'm doing the same. Not exactly fun, haha.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I like this story a lot. I'm excited to see where it goes from here.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I'm a bit worried about this run...nothing ever seems to go right on runs.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »