Reviews for Howl
zombiecinema chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
i like your story a lot :)
it is a little different to other stories with the supernatural touch and its awesome to read!
you put so many thoughts in the story :) lemon was perfect too...
Thanks for the great time i had reading this.
Hope you continue soon...
frankielouwho chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
love this story! Beth and daryl were so sweet together, perfectly done. excited to read more!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Best of luck this holiday season, my friends work retail so I know how brutal it can be. Thanks for the update!
beccaboo818 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Amazing absolutely wonderful sorry working sucks for you
MonDieu666 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
"The gay couple took my couch" will go down in life as the most awesome reason to have sex. And I can certainly understand Maggie's curiosity about what Daryl is like in bed. I think every woman in the world would have some questions. Good chapter. I have a bad feeling about the run though. Ominous.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Love it xx
SailorJollyRegina chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I was so excited to see that you updated and it was such a good chapter! I loooove Beth and Daryl to gether and you wrtite them so well. Maggie teasing Beth was very funny and seemed like the way that she would handle it. Amaznig as always! Thanks so much for he update.
Dollyrocker85 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Ahh I am still absolutely loving this story. You have the characters spot on, I love how awkward Daryl is.

Keep it up! Love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Loved it
fierynightangel chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
very cool.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
This chapter just blew me away. I don't know how you do it, but you literally get even better with every single chapter you post.
beccaboo818 chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Update more please do not let this be over.
fierynightangel chapter 9 . 10/30/2013