Reviews for Howl
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Man I love the theoretical Beth/Daryl potential. Everyone's always screaming about Caryl but I think I love this pairing more, even if it might never happen in the show. Keep up the awesome work.
SailorJollyRegina chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This is amazing! I love the way you write, it's so descriptive and of all the right things. This feels very natural, like how they really would be and not AU or anything. I want more!
rippedjeans chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Aw I loved this chapter so much! Those two are making progress! Can't wait to read about what's going on with Judith.
recklesskellie chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I can't write. It's not a git I have have. You can. I love this story more than I will be able to express. It's beautiful and haunting. Powerful. I just never want it to end and waiting for new chapters is tough.
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
EWWWW! Him and carol had sex? That just completely ruined the whole story :/
WolverinesRogue chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I love this story, it's got such an interesting premise! I can't wait for Daryl to snap out of his curse, and thought the boot scene for "his girls" was adorable!
SailorJollyRegina chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Wow! I love this! What an interesting perspective. I hadn't really thought of all our TWD people this far into the future, but I really, really like it! I enjoy reading Judith's perspective as well. More please!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Supernatural or not, you definitely have the creepy vibe down. I get so immersed in the story, I forget I'm sitting in my living room sometimes, and it's a jolt to come back into sunshine from Judith's little dream world or darkness. Stellar chapter.
rippedjeans chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I'm really loving the overall mood of this fic as well as having Judith's point of view. Great chapter!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
steffy2106 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I like it I cant wait for more
lets f l y away x o x chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I'm excited to see where you go with this! Cannot wait for an update. :D
1111 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
i know there's only 2 chapters but i already know that i'm absolutely in love with this story... i want a daily update! lol
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
All the little details you manage to capture are pulling at every little heart string. A friend recommended this story on Twitter, and I'm so very glad she did. I can't wait to read more of this story. I love the style you use to write this. It's detached and so very personal at the same time, and it really highlights all those little important moments.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You had me hooked within the first sentence. It's such a different style than the Walking Dead stories you usually find, such a different voice. It feels completely different and absolutely right.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »