Reviews for Howl
rippedjeans chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I'm really loving the overall mood of this fic as well as having Judith's point of view. Great chapter!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
steffy2106 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I like it I cant wait for more
lets f l y away x o x chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I'm excited to see where you go with this! Cannot wait for an update. :D
1111 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
i know there's only 2 chapters but i already know that i'm absolutely in love with this story... i want a daily update! lol
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
All the little details you manage to capture are pulling at every little heart string. A friend recommended this story on Twitter, and I'm so very glad she did. I can't wait to read more of this story. I love the style you use to write this. It's detached and so very personal at the same time, and it really highlights all those little important moments.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
You had me hooked within the first sentence. It's such a different style than the Walking Dead stories you usually find, such a different voice. It feels completely different and absolutely right.
Rhanon Brodie chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I cannot wait to share this with every single fic writer I know. I love this so, so much and it's two chapters in. Beautiful and haunting and desolate, but heartwarming and hopeful, too. I have never read that many emotions portrayed so perfectly and succinctly. This is amazing to read. Thank you for writing this!
recklesskellie chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
My favorite story I'm following right now! I'm dying!
rippedjeans chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I like that this is set 5 years in the future. It adds a nice spin to typical beth and daryl stories. I can't wait for the next chapter.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my, haven't read many fics through Judith's perspective, this was good, interesting.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9