Reviews for Flaws Laid Out One By One
zats chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
So true!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my goodness, this is exquisite. Simply beautiful. I love the entire story, but especially the solution that Tony reaches at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This was beautiful and made me cry. Love this. Wow. Thank you! And I agree, yes, he should go with her!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is so beautiful! I loved it!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
So incredibly beautiful. You captured so much raw emotion from both Tony and Ziva. It was dark and broody and painful but, at the same time, so very them. And I loved your vision of the two of them together. If only the paid pros were half as enlightened.
calincisfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. I'm all teary.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Yes, yes, I totally accept that they'll go wherever the other goes.

A very grown-up stronger McGee you have here, lovely. That he can hold his own against Tony without being constantly teased.

And the Tony/Ziva scenes. Intense yet intimate at the same time. Beautiful.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Care to write the rest of their lives?

I'm only partly joking ... ;)

Thanks for this, m'dear ... I really do miss your intriguing insight into our beloved duo. More soon, please!
LoveTiva chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love it! Just the emotion and how heartbreaking it is made me cry. It's going to be so hard to see her leave, but at least in this Tony is willing to go with her.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
And thanks for allowing me to pretend with you.

That's the way it should go!
greeny13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Have to agree with the other reviewers. Beautiful. So little dialogue, but as usual, so much is said between them. Yes, in my fantasy, he'd definitely follow her wherever she goes. Thank you for giving us this possibility to hang on to for a little bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Beautiful !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is so beautiful :,)
You should make another fic with details about what happened. "Blood on her hands" makes me curious and I think if that was her motive for leaving I wonder what she did. Great job amazing detail ugh I can feel their grief and sadness in my chest ugh