Reviews for Sight Of The Sun
baby92sam chapter 16 . 2/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be over I want u to write more please! Maybe about when Clare comes to Columbia and how much different she is and how there relationship progress and how Clare might just give him her virginty! And them more about there life ahead of them!
musiksnob chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
So I've been reading this story from maybe a few chapters in, but I haven't reviewed because sometimes these Eclare AU fics kind of go off the rails and even if they start off strong, halfway through Clare becomes a stripper or starts banging every guy in sight or other ridiculous things happen and then I kind of regret the positive things I said, so I did have to wait on this just to make sure.

But in the end, it was quite lovely. It's AU yes, but recognizably Eli and Clare and all the Adam is a nice bonus. I liked the relationship between Eli and his mom and the pace of Eli and Clare's relationship. And the heavy stuff Eli went through felt realistic and not just like it was fulfilling a checklist of fanfiction cliches that the writer is just personally interested in.

My only criticism is that there was some awkward sentence level writing in parts (not a ton, but it was noticeable from time to time) but I wouldn't worry too much about it because that will get better the more you write. You might want to enlist a beta reader though I know that's hard to find in our tiny fandom.

Nice story! It was pretty much the only one I was reading actually getting updated (not like I should talk on that) so I'll be sad to see it go.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Nothing I ever read made me tear up like that. That was so beautifully written. I really applaud this chapter and I'm so glad I started reading this.
lovetheyouth chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
That was fucking beautiful you majestic writers. I applaud you, wonderful wonderful work.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
This made me soooooo happy! Eli and clare are so adorable and I've been waiting for them to have a nice makeout...and eli is getting so much better I love it!
Ari chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Favorite chapter so far! I've been waiting for forever for eli and clare to say I love you in this fic but it was worth the wait!
Charlotte chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
"Hey, I love you."
Awwwwwwwww my heart is exploding please never stop writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Can't wait for the last chapter!
THEY LOVE EACH OTHER YAAAAAAY
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
OMG I have been waiting for this forever and it was perfect and gahhhhhh I'm a mess
ADORABLENESS OVERLOAD
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Aww this was really sweet!
NJCD chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Reviewed by TheeReviewer: pages/Degrassi-Fanfiction-Reviews/599147420120974
CheapNovelty chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Damn adorable. Nuff said.
Anna chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I love how this story is turning out! FINALLY EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL ANF MAGICAL YES