Reviews for Percy Jackson: Heir to the Heavens
917brat chapter 10 . 8/9
I would so love to read more of this and I seriously hope that you decided to update this again soon.
Alan Joseph chapter 1 . 5/27
I WROTE A STORY CAN YOU PLEASE READ IT...

Percy woke up, he was wounded and cut in many places. He quickly raced his hand to his pocket relieved he found his ballpoint pen that could turn into a sword “Anaklusmos” (riptide). His head raced over the past few days. Grover and Annabeth were missing and he was travelling with Nico and they were being hunted. There were just about to ripped to pieces by a monster but Nico had saved them by shadow jumping but they did not know where they are. “Where’s Nico” he thought. Suddenly there was a rustling next to him, only then did he realise he that he was in a garbage bin.
“Percy?” said a voice “Are you there?”
It was Nico
“Yeah, I’m here are you all right”
“I’m fine. Where are we?”
“I don’t know but we need to get out of here and get cleaned up.”
They got out of the bins and looked around the place they had arrived at. It was an old-fashioned town with Greek style buildings and there lots of people around.
“what is this place?” Percy said it looks like Greece.
“We’ll look around later. Let’s get cleaned up” Nico suggested

An hour later Percy and Nico managed to find a decent place to get changed and were ready in no time. They went to a café to ask where they were.
“Excuse me. What is this place called?” Nico asked
“Eisai mesa Sintrivani, Greece. Koíta. And she pointed outside.
Outside the café there was a sign which read “Sintrivani” and underneath “Athens 20km”
“Nico, you shadow jumped all the way to Greece!”
“No..that can’t be possible. I would need to use all my powers and I would have died!”
“Maybe it has something to do with Annabeth and Grover. They could be here they might have somehow arrived here.”
But that can’t be possible they said they were going to look for demigods in north America how could they have come here.” Nico said
“Maybe we can iris message them I have some drachmas leftover.”

They went to the garbage bins they landed in and found a water pipe. Percy got out his pen and uncapped it and it turned into a 24-inch celestial bronze sword he striked the water pipe and water started fizzing out and the sunlight made a rainbow in the water. Percy threw in the drachma and said, “Annabeth Chase” the rainbow fizzed out and a fuzzy image of Annabeth and Grover tied up in chains in a dark gloomy room.
“Percy is that you?” asked Annabeth
“yeah it me. Where are you and why are you tied up?”
“We were tricked by monsters. They were shapeshifters they looked like demigods and when we tried to run away we were taken and they took us to Athens. They’re going do something to me because I am a child of Athena.”
“Wait did you say Athens.”
“Yes, Athens we are somewhere near the Athens Parthenon I can sense the presence of Athena.” “where are you “she asked “And is there anyone else with you.”
“I’m in Sintrivani 20 km away from Athens Nico is with me we were looking for you in North America when we were attacked by monsters and Nico shadow jumped us to safety but we arrived here.” Percy replied
“you must have arrived here because me and Grover are here maybe it another trap. Percy do not come looking for us because they might want you as well.” Annabeth said.
“What? No, I’m coming for you and if there are monsters we can defeat them.”
“Percy please you must listen to me you might be captured like us don’t come looking for us.
Just then the iris message ended.
“We have to go!” said Nico they’re in danger
“yes, but we have to keep a low profile.” replied Percy “so no shadow jumping we can catch a cab.”
“ok then, let’s go find a cab.”

Percy had some sand cash which his dad gave him and it turns into any note in the world all you must do is give the money to the person and they would accept it but when he tried to give it to the cab driver he didn’t accept it.
“only drachma accepted demigods.” Said the cab driver
Only then did Percy see the sticker on the dashboard of the cab. It read “Fishing is my jam”
“Poseidon?” Percy guessed
“Nah I’m one of his sons!” the kid said
“in his son, too! “said Percy….
PaelentheAwesom chapter 10 . 4/18
Dude zweihanders were waaay longer than four feet. The average was like 5.4 feet for the blade itself
PaelentheAwesom chapter 9 . 4/18
That was honestly VERY anticlimactic
HAVEN2014 chapter 10 . 2/26
You haven2014c update yet for a very long time. hope you did not forget your story. please update soon. your story plot was unique and awesome.
dragonbornthesam chapter 10 . 2/11
I think its really cool but I also thing ouranos should give percy a better weapon or enchant percys as his new symbol of power.
morgandavies2002 chapter 10 . 1/24
good luck in college I'm really am liking this chapters
pyre101 chapter 10 . 1/3
Impressive story. You made me guess what was happening and how he knew about demigods. With the big reveal, I felt like I got slapped in the face. Good job and good luck in college. I can relate.
Blast of the past chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Love the story! Please update ASAP!
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Oh, please update. This has got to be one of my top five favorites I read so far. So, please, update as soon as you can. Pretty please with Blue Chocolate Cookies on top. :)
stormdragon981 chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
You must update at once
StormFalcon7 chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
Really! Instaforgiveness wthout repercussion for killing your mother and blinding you! All the flames, all of them. Apart from that it's a cool story bro.
code R.R chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
that...is interesting. He truly is the heir to the Heavens above
code R.R chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
once again noting...no one can tell he's blind...or did they find out and I skipped it?
code R.R chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
...do they know he's blind...oh god this is going to be funny when they find out.