Reviews for Cause and Effect
Celeste Athena Black chapter 8 . 3/13
I like this story. I havent read any of your other stories prior to this one, so I don’t really know any of the OC’s, but i like how everything is being handled, and how the corruption that is the ministry of magic is been sorted out. Is the girl who wrote to the daily prophet isabel? i think that was her name, is she going to be a main character? can’t wait to see what happens. I wonder if we will be getting a voldemort section soon, as he is still out there. And is the truth potion going to be used to make the named death eaters already in custody ‘rat’ out their fellow ingrates?
Cant wait for the next install.
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 2/28
great fic! please update soon!you have 7 monts without update this fic!
Onlyabrit chapter 8 . 2/27
I just found this fic and have to say I am really enjoying what you are doing with it. I love how the ICW is getting involved. I can't wait to see how Dumbledore is cut off at the knees...should be an interesting chapter. Keep up the good work.
moonellen chapter 8 . 2/2
Great work, can't wait to read more.
Keylars chapter 8 . 1/29
The plot is great, but grammar needs more work. Such as "My staff and I," not "Me and my staff"
blinddivinity chapter 8 . 1/21
Loving this fic. Can't wait to read more.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 1/16
Hope 2 read more
Jenara chapter 8 . 1/8
I find this interesting, would like to see it continued. I do enjoy seeing Dumbledore not being the messiah, as it gets old to see him manipulating everything, usually to the detriment of those character who are most liked.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Bad place to stop. I hope this story is just on hiatus and not abandoned.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
Interesting so far, but a lot of SPAG errors.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
I would love to read Snape's interview
GotNoName123 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
*Cue evil satisfied laughter*
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
9o
toile grant chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
good
pearlrose33 chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
I loved the chapter. I hope we learn more about Tristelianna soon. Cool name by the way. I had hoped that Lupin would come back. I'm glad he did as he was a good defence teacher. As for Sirius, I think that being put in a holding cell is a better option that Azkaban. Speaking of which, I would dispose of those in Azkaban as well if they are anything like the death eaters that they have already interviewed. Keep up the good work. You write very well.