Reviews for Wanna bet?
DaBears1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I so see this happening lol great smut
cellaria chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
this was so hot! i liked the clever use of the sprayer haha
umi chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
okay so I realy hate it when sanji topes but, i looooved this one! yay you didn't make zoro a crybaby! keep up the good work!
SpiritedObsession chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Now THAT was beautiful. And I typically don't go for SanZo, but seriously? When you make it so THEM i HAVE to love it. This is some quality SanZo you have here and I would VERY much love it if you were to reward us fans with some ZoSan as well pretty please? :3
Sophie Noodles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I LOVE SanZo! I think it's so hot! Zoro's such a machocist (or that's how I see him) and he would probably consider being bottom as 'training.' Awesome fic, I've read a bunch of your work and find it all amazing, keep it up!
Thank you chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
GreenLicious19 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I shocked for a moment when it changes into SanZo! OMG !

But this is sugeeeeeeee! I do really like when ZoSan SanZo switch :3 OMG OMG!

Yyou are awesome! They're fighting we're great as well! 3
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Now I liked that very much! XD
Junk'peria chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh god, it was really good *w* And the best in this story is that Zoro and Sanji are totally as in the manga, not OOC at all O/ Don't cry if someone don't like, I love it D
And about the title... who cares when it's like that ? Not me XD
MyLadyDay chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You turned me to SanZo, too XD It's good as I told you this morning 3
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
OKAY NOW IM SERIOUSLY GONNA DIE FROM HOW PERFECT THIS IS GHKJHKDFHGFGK bby i just ghjkhgkj i think words arent enough to tell you how much i love it! i wasnt expecting you to really write it and now that you did i ghfkhkjg LOVE IT! everything about it was perfect! who cares if zoro could get away XD pfff all matters it was hot and good 3 so reaaaallly thank you 333 i love it so so much 3 i guess im into sanzo as same as zosan cause i totally enjoyed this 3 and with your perfect writing made it all better 3 oh and you didnt need yaoi sensei this tim im proud 3 X3