Reviews for Imagining You
TC chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Aww, this is so sad. I liked it even though I hated that Matt and Sora got together.
AnimeCrazyDC chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
KriPPoh chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
MAANNNN daz soOo deEp, u couldnt have done it bettuh even if u had lived through it *( so sad, haha but hey u usEd digiMon nameZ, but still an, thatz very sad and very deep, and very goOd, i think you should publish, well thats all, i hope to read more of your writings

GoOD luCk

KriPPoH
StellarOvrU chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
he loves her so much that he's willing to give her away.. jus so that sh'ell be happy.. thas so touching! nice touch with the poem too.. its beautiful.. good job
Kevin chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Wow! That was so sad. I felt like crying, and it has been forever since I felt like that. I just wish Sora didn't die in the end.
Tiff chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Awwwwwww! That was sooooo sad! ;-; I'm a Taiora fan, but this really was a great story. You did a good job! This story made me cry...It's so sad that it had to end that way!
Fallon chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Omg...its so sad but so sweet! Poor yama and sora...Its just so sad! I actually cried! Oh geeze..Im still crying very good but u should publish it in a book or something. Good job!
pluto chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
I liked that fic alot though I think that Tai should have gotten the girl in the end. Oh well. It was a really good fic anyway!
Sora and Tai 4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
SORA DEAD
Ivvic chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
wow, that's all i can say.
Claw chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
That was really sweet and well written. I cried and I *never* cry if i can help it. It was so sad.
taichi rules chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
I KNOW U WROTE THIS A LOOOOONG TIME AGO, BUT I LUVED IT AND I FINALLY GOT REGISTERED, FOUND THIS FIC, AM ADDING IT TO MY FAV LIST, AND I ALREADY ADDED U TO MY FAV AUTHORS LIST. I LUV TAIORA, BUT THIS WAS SO SAD. BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN... U ARE ONE HECK OF A GOOD WRITER! WUT HAPPENED TO LOST SOULS SERIES?
Sakura Bloom chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
This was truly the best story I've ever read by you. I was sobbing my eyes out, am still wiping my eyes... I kept thinking that maybe, some how, some way, it would end differently but I'm satisfied with the ending... and the recurring poem that went all through it was beautiful and it fit with the story perfectly... And Yamato: "Tell her." And the irony... Oh... this was just too beautiful for words.
TAIORA CHICK 2000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
i am serosly was the sadest thing i have ever tai.
Veranda chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
That was really good. I felt so sorry for Tai, and I was mad at Matt through most of the fic, but at the end when he told Tai to "tell her" he made up for the entire fic. I liked the part about the wedding. You managed to fit every couple in without having to mention them more than a few times. Great fic. Keep it up.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »