Reviews for Imagining You
RomanceQueen chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
I CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED THIS WAS SO SAD BUT WONDERFUL!
CherryBlossoms2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
So beautiful yet so sad...sob
low five chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
::SOB:: that was so sad! :(
Care and KindnessWe can't get into our account chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Care-sniff- I can't beleive I 'm crying. This was sooo good! But then again it was so sad.-starts sobbing once again- Kindness- Lol, this is my first time to see her cry since we met five years ago. Anyway, THIS WAS AO SAD! I already finished crying a little while ago but Care-chan is STILL crying...
Angel SailorM chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
that was really sad! it almost made me cry and that's saying alot, it's hard for a story to make me cry. this was sad. you're really good at this are you not?
George chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
That was sad but really good!
The Turquoise Cow chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
That was too sad for words... but also very well written. Poor Tai... Howsabout a sequel? I hope Taichi doesn't kill himself... maybe he could meet someone else who helps pull him out of it...? just a suggestion. Very good!
SoraMisty chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! *cries* Too sad... (Sora) Some butts are about to be kicked... (Misty) *restrains Sora* Sora, this person just had too much coffee in their vanilla ice cream. (Me) Everybody, calm. Let's go and have a nice chocolate ice cream sundae. Sorry about that. Your fic was very good but very sad... *cries again*
CPO chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
Man that was the best. It's the best yet.
Moonlight Jellyfish chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
This has got to be the most moving story I have ever read. It was beautifully written, and I only cry because of death, and I came pretty close this time. I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say thank you for writing this.
me chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
that was depressing i'm on the verge of tears! and its really hard for me to cry!now i'm depressed! i really don't like matt and sora fics cuz well she belongs with this one was beautifully written!(sniffle)
bolanix chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
wow... ::wipes a tear from her eye:: p-p-poor tai... (and sora and matt, of course, but tai... -_-) why did you make tai go through all of that? he doesn't deserve it! ::cough cough:: anyway... SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT PERFECT STORY!
Swan123458 chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
*sniff* Even though I'm not a Sorato/Yara fan, this was really good, it almost made me cry. Please keep writing
Misty chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Are stories supposed to make you cry? Well, this one did.
watchfulFalcon chapter 1 . 10/24/2000