Reviews for Imagining You
slowqmon chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
WAHHHHHHHH! I'm crying here! This is too much! This is great! Ok, I'm calm. Anyway, amazing fic! Write more!
miss-tycal chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
that was so sad...even aside from the fact that matt dies...*sniffles*...and i didn't expect the ending...i thought tai and sora would end up together...now ill probably be depressed through all of tomorrow...
SpeedyGP chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... interesting... sad... short... sorry, this story is good and all, but it could have also been more loved, but this works great. A Sorato, cooles, ya should have wrote more on their part, but the way it is is good too. Well, good story, and please continue 'Lost Souls' reaaallll soon, okay bye. Arigatou.
sorasworld chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
nooooooooo! not matt! he died? *sigh* well, it was really good even though he DID die ;)
Nanya chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
Sniff, sniff, Whaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (Regains composure) that was good, but did you have to kill of both Sora and Matt, other than Tai and Kari, those are my two favorites.
Tia Kamiya chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
WAAAAHHH! I'm crying about EVERYTHING... the Sorato, the deaths, the no-Taiora fact... somebody hand me a tissue...::sobs:: I will never get over this story. It is so good, even though it's Sorato. Oh, poor Tai! Suffering Tai ::sobs:: I feel his pain... Tia (me) loves Tai! Nxt time, write a story that doesn't have to necessarily have a happy ending, but TAIORA in it! Erm.. pretty please! I love all yur stories! I'm a big, big fan of ya! Keep writing, 'cause I'm looking out for your fics Luvyalots, Tia
Aushie chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
OM OMG OMG! I'm crying! I can't even see straight! This was so sad! This was really REALLY good! PLEASE keep writing!
Sailor Star Orca aka Kat V chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Oh my gosh! That was so sad! I almost started crying! Very well-written! *sniffs, then stands & applauds*
someone you don't know chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
sad sad SAD! But it was still good )
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
::huge grin:: YES! _ loved it! Seii
lore chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Wow! That was so sad, but so good... ;_;
digimonfanatic chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
That was sooo sad. I think Tai should have ended up with Sora...,anyway im still crying.
ArtanisZertul chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
That was way too sad
lyra7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
that was really really really good! i loved it! well, until the accident, don't take this as a flame, but the accident just seemed so...planned...you still could have had a really dramatic ending without using the overused plot device known as car accident...but, i still loved this fic anyway, and the characterizations you used were really good, especially with sora, and how she felt about matt, and, even though i didn't like the accident, the ending was amazing! so...bittersweet!...great job..._
BLANK3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
That was so sad! I hardly ever cry with fics, but I am right now. That was so beautiful and sad...great job.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »