Reviews for The Thorny Rose
Finnspa23 chapter 9 . 2/18
Love this!
ressmania chapter 1 . 2/16
wowi love the first part
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2023
Tt
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
Yn
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2023
Tr
kingpj999 chapter 1 . 9/18/2023
I'd love seen in DH canon that after Ron dismissal Ginny came to help. That would had made H/G pairing much more sense
Strider87 chapter 7 . 8/18/2023
Liking the story so far but Harry's characterization is all over the place. He went from being too wimpy to get Ron expelled ("didn't want to stick the knife"? WTF... he would've been doing that ginger rat a favor since he hated studying anyway, going home and letting mummy fatten him up should've been a dream come true for him) to coldly planning how to hide a body and get away with it...within the same chapter. My head is spinning. If you let Ron get away with more shit in a future chapter without at least being severely beaten to a pulp, I'm gonna blow my top lol.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 5/21/2023
A moRon is demented; that's why he considers "mental" to be an insult.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/21/2023
Pink? Oh, dear, I know new clothes come at a premium at the Burrow but I suspect that some new piece got put in with Harry's briefs and what you'd expect followed.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2023
Bu
nilluminator chapter 11 . 12/22/2022
As I began reading about the third task, I was starting to worry that the Horcruxes might be handwaved away in a clash at Little Hangleton, but peeking at your profile relieved me. I'd read Hail Odysseus before, but I'm loving The Thorny Rose so much more. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2022