Reviews for The Thorny Rose
mmeierbier chapter 1 . 8/21
Nice idea there, never read one where Ginny has Tom's memories before. Hope they'll get closer soon.
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 7/4
Why is harry friends with Hermione again? She betrayed him
hufflepuffiesten chapter 11 . 6/30
What an interesting AU story! I like reading from Ginny's point of view. Interesting developments, eager to read what happens. Hinny is my OTP.
voidwalker294381672 chapter 8 . 6/25
not bad of a story, but it is just not my kind of story
LaineyTypes chapter 10 . 6/14
Wow, I must say I have read a fair amount of Harry Potter fanfictions and this one is definitely one of the bests ever! I absolutely loved it! There were always certain parts in Harry Potter's world that didn't really fit if ask me, such as Dumbledore and his "safety precautions" that never really worked, Snape's behaviour and finally Ronald Weasley. I never really liked the guy and to be completely honest never really understood his role in the whole story. You've made an incredible job of fixing those mistakes.
But what I appreciate the most is the slightly dark edge to the characters of Harry and Ginny. The utter innocence they possess in the books just never really worked for me. I believe that, generally, the best stories are those where the main heroes aren't just dark or just light, but grey. That's exactly what gives the story the excitement, the depth and also the touch of reality. Basically, it's what makes fall deep into the story and the plot.
So I'll ask you to do me a favour. Don't you ever stop writing! You're entirely too good in it to just let the talent waste away.
lojosmom chapter 2 . 6/3
I love this series. I think this is the 3rd time I have read it. Anybody that uses Led Zeppelin for titles is cool. I have fan girled on Robert Plant since I was about twelve, which was a long, long time ago.
mumphie chapter 10 . 5/26
I love a story that leaves smile on the face at the ending. I mean that in the best way. Honest!
mumphie chapter 1 . 5/26
A very fun beginning!
senawario chapter 1 . 5/5
even being a Ginny-hater, I liked this so far. Good work
Angel the Wizard chapter 5 . 4/23
Ginny is amazing in your story. I don't know who to dislike more. Dumbledore or your version of how Mrs. Weasley is.
Angel the Wizard chapter 4 . 4/22
I really hope Harry didn't invite Ginny just as a thank you for her help.
Angel the Wizard chapter 2 . 4/22
Another great chapter. Are Harry, Ginny, and Luna the next Golden Trio? :o
Angel the Wizard chapter 1 . 4/22
Great chapter and start. I love it and the way you feature Ginny as a planning strategist.
Good
themadmartian chapter 10 . 2/21
The thing I like about this story is the way you have portrayed some of the characters, example:: Neville Longbottom...a different take on him.

0))