Reviews for The Thorny Rose
Anniepaulie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm owing you reviews for a long time, but I really suck at those. Another great start and hopefully story. Keep bringing those pennies. Love a good Ron bashing and Hermione isn't really my favorite person.
Bosmer1701 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Here it is a dreadful rainy Monday in Florida, and you who has become one of my favorites in a truly platonic way. Gave us lowly readers a story that promises to be truly great. Enough ego stroking. I love this Ginny, and realistically she isn't doing anything that out of the ordinary from anyone else who wants the best from someone they care about and real altruistic people only exist in fiction. Yes she is manipulative, but unlike Dumbledore she is trying to get Harry to be the best that he can be. Also I enjoy a good Ron bashing, but I am surprised with some minor Neville bashing, I don't think I've read one of those. I am also curious what you are going to do with Hermione. Thank you for the new story.
anthony37 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Excellent. Truth be told I am not surprised with this Ginny since this is how I think a lot of people would have expected her to be in cannon. Ginny is no doubt a closet Slytherin just like Harry and there is little doubt with Voldermorts knowledge she will be Harrys weapon especially if the two of them go out hunting the horcuxes.

The life debt she owes Harry should bond them together plus it can be cancelled out if she does something to save Harry.

As for Hermione, me thinks she is a little Jealous especially if Ginny brings out the true Harry Potter
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You are so mean to poor misunderstood little Ronnie! Sorry, couldn't resist that! I'm so glad to see your story up. I really like your take on Ginny. She's a bit manipulative, but not in an evil way. She's certainly not any worse that Hermione and with better intentions. She's spunky, but she honest seems to have fallen for him. I like that she doesn't know everything about him, but is learning new things. Loved the way she opened his eyes about Cho - that was classic. Seriously, I do like the way you've written my least favourite Weasley - it is rather how I see him :)
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38