Reviews for The Window
1cecat chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Despite being bogged down with work, I actually sat down and read all the chapters in one sitting. It was that good! This was very well-researched, and it is clear you have read multiple DC titles for years. I like your dialogue. I could tell you understood each character, even the background characters, quite well. As someone who grew up with comic books, I really appreciated it. I love reading things that are based on the author's own understanding and take on the characters-from the series/canon-not just from the movies... After all, the movie characters are just a reflection of that director's own interpretation.

Your characters were entertaining and true-to-form. I imagine Selina much more like this than how she is written in some other fics/arcs (desperate/insecure). I like how you wrote Bruce, as well. I noticed he can be difficult for so many writers, for whatever reason (they often make him too wordy or sappy), but you did a good job.

Thank you for this gem! I'll be reading the sequel!
dcgirluniverse chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Please continue to write. I miss you
Devil Rebel chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
Awesome, can't wait for a sequel
Pajama stripes chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
You're amazing and this story was amazing and I just can't wait for a sequel
dcgirluniverse chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
I love the ending I love the epilogue and I'm hoping that you'll make the sequel soon now remember sequel usually aren't that good but since you I am looking forward to it and it will be amazing like your usual work
CMU chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
There is a lot of potential for a follow up. Many questions are still unanswered. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story so I hope one day you will have inspriration to do an encore. In the meantime Merry Christmas!
CMU chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
wonderfully introspective from Bruce's point of view. Good to read he learned certain lessons from Damian's death.
kidstandout chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
great story, i loved it. realy hope you do a sequel
musicfan1346 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
moonraider123 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Wow...i mean Ch.24...i could only imagine since i am 22 only... :D nvm..it was grt..n Ch.25...soooo Evill...i hope The Batman and The Catwoman have prepared themselves for what is coming... Grt work! U r best... Hav a blastt!
moonraider123 chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Oh damn u had to put some angst at the end! :D Nvm... very nice chapter...
Elph chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
OMG! I love this story! *_*
oksofia chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Aww man, Diana's appearance and her "Don't ruin your life for me, Steve" made me fall in love with her even more! Ugh, now I feel all vulnerable too. And BRUCE AND SELINA... what a beautiful scene between the two! I think that they'll be able to find their own style of happiness together. Waller just shot herself in the foot - HAH! Unless... this was her plan all along?! Because she has an even bigger plan she wants to put in place?! Freakin' Waller!

At the very least, Batman owes her a visit. And he owes Steve an apology bottle of Tylenol.

Great chapter!
CMU chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
So much emotion in this chapter, so well written. Even the Diana/Steve interaction which I'm not familiar with sounded great and made me curious enough to look into it.
I can't believe Bruce wouldn't go further with the martian's remark about Waller. He'll want to know who is really responsible for Henry's condition.
musicfan1346 chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
Amazing chapter! Absolutely beautiful! I hope everything is not going to go downhill after everything they have been through. Thank you for such an incredible story.