Reviews for The Window
The Richmaster chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
This was an incredibly well written story; you did a great job on the various character's personalities and mindsets.
a2zmom chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
I just finished this and I definitely enjoyed it. I really liked your skillful plotting and that everything is not resolved at the end.

It seems to me that Walllace believes that the only motivating factor for people is selfishness. Therefore love is to be not only distrusted, but if it interferes with her plans, it mist be exposed as illusionary.

Bruce's argument on why killing people like the Joker and Two-face would be wrong rang partially false to me. I agree that since he operates outside the law, he needs to have certain lines he can not cross. But his claim that if he erased this line, that Selina would have also been killed seems both absurd and patently false. There is a big difference in taking out a mass murderer and a thief, no matter who skilled that thief might be. Selina had never killed anyone

I really liked the parallels drawn between Bruce/Selina and Clark/Diana. And considering that I loathe the Clark/Diana pairing, that's saying something.

Finally, I understand that juggling a hige cast is difficult and you did an amazing job. But I am curious - in the new 52 (I don't really follow it), do Dick, Jason and Tim still have a real father/son relationship with Bruce or is it more mentor/mentee. Because if Bruce still thinks of them as sons/family there is no way they would ignore their new brother like this.
1cecat chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Despite being bogged down with work, I actually sat down and read all the chapters in one sitting. It was that good! This was very well-researched, and it is clear you have read multiple DC titles for years. I like your dialogue. I could tell you understood each character, even the background characters, quite well. As someone who grew up with comic books, I really appreciated it. I love reading things that are based on the author's own understanding and take on the characters-from the series/canon-not just from the movies... After all, the movie characters are just a reflection of that director's own interpretation.

Your characters were entertaining and true-to-form. I imagine Selina much more like this than how she is written in some other fics/arcs (desperate/insecure). I like how you wrote Bruce, as well. I noticed he can be difficult for so many writers, for whatever reason (they often make him too wordy or sappy), but you did a good job.

Thank you for this gem! I'll be reading the sequel!
dcgirluniverse chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Please continue to write. I miss you
Devil Rebel chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
Awesome, can't wait for a sequel
Pajama stripes chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
You're amazing and this story was amazing and I just can't wait for a sequel
dcgirluniverse chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
I love the ending I love the epilogue and I'm hoping that you'll make the sequel soon now remember sequel usually aren't that good but since you I am looking forward to it and it will be amazing like your usual work
CMU chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
There is a lot of potential for a follow up. Many questions are still unanswered. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story so I hope one day you will have inspriration to do an encore. In the meantime Merry Christmas!
CMU chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
wonderfully introspective from Bruce's point of view. Good to read he learned certain lessons from Damian's death.
kidstandout chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
great story, i loved it. realy hope you do a sequel
musicfan1346 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
moonraider123 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Wow...i mean Ch.24...i could only imagine since i am 22 only... :D nvm..it was grt..n Ch.25...soooo Evill...i hope The Batman and The Catwoman have prepared themselves for what is coming... Grt work! U r best... Hav a blastt!
moonraider123 chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Oh damn u had to put some angst at the end! :D Nvm... very nice chapter...
Elph chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
OMG! I love this story! *_*
oksofia chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Aww man, Diana's appearance and her "Don't ruin your life for me, Steve" made me fall in love with her even more! Ugh, now I feel all vulnerable too. And BRUCE AND SELINA... what a beautiful scene between the two! I think that they'll be able to find their own style of happiness together. Waller just shot herself in the foot - HAH! Unless... this was her plan all along?! Because she has an even bigger plan she wants to put in place?! Freakin' Waller!

At the very least, Batman owes her a visit. And he owes Steve an apology bottle of Tylenol.

Great chapter!