Reviews for Song Of Lies
BookQueen12321 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far, good work! :)
LoganLove chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Omg please finish love it!
usuihentai727 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Love the story! Please continue! :D
PhantasyPhan13 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Although this is a cute idea, it seems a bit brief. Gru didn't seem to be quite in character, but you got Agnes and Edith fairly well. Also, you should have put 'every girl for herself' instead of 'every-girl-for-themself'. I'd suggest making this a slightly longer fanfic, as there wasn't really much of a story here. Now, I know not all one-shots have to have an epic conflict and resolution-I'm perfectly happy reading fluffy slice-of-life one-shots such as Raven Morning's excellent Grucy one-shot collection Freeze Rays and Lipstick Tasers (I'd suggest looking at it if you'd like inspiration on how to write awesome Grucy one-shots). Still, I encourage you to continue writing and improving your stories! (Also, what scene in the movie did you get your one-shot collection title from? I don't remember anything about a 'song of lies' in Despicable Me 2.)
Mrs. Awesome chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Hey, I just finished reading all 9 chapters. I don't think I can love them anymore than I already do! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You're a great writer. Please write more chapters :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Do the purple minion camera prompt!
HAA's fan chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Gru is always cute when he is protective!
Bee do chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Yaaaaayyyy! Here's another, and it's to do with the wedding. What happened after the purple minion screamed at the camera?
riley chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Keep doing this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Bee do chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
This chappie was so cute! Here's a prompt - Gru proposes to lucy!
iHaveNoAccoutYet chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I love these little stories! Especially this last one, I feel you really captured the characters in that one. Especially Sheepsbutt *cough* I mean Ramsbottom. This "lovely collection of one-shots and short stories" deserves more attention. Sorry I don't have a prompt for you.
Raven chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
You're a really good writer and I hope you continue to write. For a prompt, how about 'family dinner'?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
All those in favour of smut from you - 7 billion. Pretty please?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I know it's such a sad movie! This chapter was really cute, please write some more really soon :)