Reviews for Come Undone
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Loved this and the part about the handcuffs was just perfect!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great story.
MurphysLass chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love this story!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh, I have missed them. And I forgot what a little s*** Connor can be sometimes. I think I should refresh myself. *wanders off in search of Ashes and Wine*
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
GAH! CONKHER! Can I just tell you how much I love this pairing, so perfect, love the way they fight and make up and do stuff...

Ok, now that my fangirling is out of the way...

I loved this! So, so insightful and hot and fun to read. The handcuffs, a fun and playful object, but for Connor it wouldn't be would it. Sometimes I tend to forget that. Great, just wonderful and tender scene between the two of them when he told her about it. It was super sweet that Connor was willing, although begrudgingly, to give up control to Kherington. Their relationship is just so fun and special.

The sex, ZOMG, woman you envy my use of description, I could NEVER in a million and one years come up with a line like "that made the stars bloom behind my eyelids"! That was BRILLIANCE!

The end though, was by far my favorite, I love the way you write Connor, such a smart ass but then such a sweetheart and I swoon every single time. Such a great piece lady and I loved every word! Love you tons!
Siarh chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You know you had me when you open the whole frigging thing with him cleaning his gun. [insert innuendo here]. You could have written a whole story of him cleaning the Eagles and I woulda been a hap-hap-happy girl.

When you pinged me with what you were thinking about Connnor's reaction to the handcuffs, my first thought after OMG THAT'S BRILLIANT was- why didn't I think of that? I know it's not where you intended to go with this but it's so perfect. So very perfect! Your execution of it was so heartbreaking and true to Connor's character!

They go to a whole other level in this. Kher wanted them to be stronger for it. She got her wish.
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
ZOMG I am so flattered that Birmingham inspired this! Such a wonderful fuzzy feeling!

Like I've stated, you've got Connor spot on, mannerisms, speech patterns, emotions... Sigh... I love your Connor. A great twist of events; didn't see that happening but it makes sense how this all unfolded. When the handcuffs came out I was like oh man, what about... But of course, you addressed the issue and took these two on a wonderful little romp. I think Kher let him think he was in control, even tho he wasn't (and really, that's key for most men, esp Conn!). Your smut is hot and induced pleasurable gut wobbles and tingles. This is a great aside to your arc, able to stand on it's own, but I'm glad to see these two kids at it again! Look forward to reading more from you soon!