Reviews for The Taste Of Your Magic
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 4/19
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Wolfman217 chapter 6 . 4/17
Hugfflepuff! That sounds better than Hufflepuff :D
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 10 . 3/30
This is progressing WAY too slowly.
miguce chapter 15 . 3/23
damn... what a way to end... AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
chimo chapter 15 . 3/20
Hey, sorry to read about the iPad problem. Hope you get back into this though!
Ines Lovett chapter 15 . 3/13
Ow I'm sorry about what happened to you iPad, I'd be mad if that happened to me :/

I hope you plan on trying to keep writing for this story
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 2/14
Such a good story and such a shame it was left hanging. I'm very disappointed. This story had such amazing potential. Only to hear the author will not continue. I will still hope tho maybe one day the author might get over the whole technology sucks bit and continue this amazing story.
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 2/13
Very good story so far . A point of view I would have never thought of and yet extremely satisfying to read. I can't wait to read the rest!
gohan21 chapter 6 . 2/12
great concept
Tarix chapter 15 . 1/8
Great story, needs to be updated though ;) Hope you get your Muse back.
Tarix chapter 4 . 1/8
This breastfeeding magic is kinda kinky and a bit perverse, but man this is totally different and interesting compared to the usual Harry fics.
Flamingtailspin chapter 15 . 1/6
Great chapter
O-Mega Lead chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
I am sorry for what all transpired. That being said this has been one of the better if not best stories I have read as far as Harry and the older ladies, and/or Harry and the blacks. I hope that all goes well with any writing and/or re-writing you may do and look forward to seeing new updates, whenever they may appear.

As far as the story, I love the no-food aspect/thing. I find it quite an interesting addition to the story and wonder how it will affect his relationships with others (if any), as well as how he lives at school. Will he visit very often at the Den to get his fill (more often than not)? Will he focus more exclusively on Cissy now that she's at Hogwarts (a chance meeting and talk growing into a relationship would make a cover, as would detention)? How will his powers affect his stay at Hogwarts? And will he more often than not leech/grow his friends' magic via their hands? Leech his enemies? sneak leech or leech/grow random people while they sleep? So much that can happen and such a great idea. Great job so far, and I look forward to seeing an update notification, whenever it may pop up.
O-Mega Lead chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
So far very promising, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next few chapters. I always liked dark/Grey/Ravenclaw/Slytherin Harry.
Molten Thunder chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I do hope you manage to continue this story at some point, it is quite interesting.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »