Reviews for The Taste Of Your Magic
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 9/10
I remember a story, that held a little bashing of Ted Tonks. While I don't remember the story or the author who used it I do remember what was used. Ted used lusted after Andromeda, and crafted love potion keyed to him and tricked her into imbibing it. I think it was laced chocolates "from" the guy or girl Andi had a crush on, and unfortunately that's all I really recall for it. I don't remember if anything happened to Ted like Cissy or Bella became suspicious of her behavior and checked her for mind altering potions when they found the truth. I don't remember if they crafted a method for the man to be killed or not though.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 9/10
In regards to chapter one's "Feedback is the food of the Gods!" comment, I don't know about you but to me Pizza takes first place in the best foods on the planet followed by my dads Lasgna, my moms Meatloaf, my dad's chilli, my dad's red sauce for spaghetti(spaghetti in general just not at the nearest Golden Corral their noodles always seem a bit rubbery to me), cheese burgers(Dairy Queen's Flamethrower in particular), and Dairy Queen's Blizzards especially their Royal Blizzards with the Cocoa Fudge Cores, so chocolatey mm.
Krimsky chapter 15 . 8/19
I'm so upset at this turn of events! I'm so frustrated that all those beautiful words are gone. Oh well. I hope you will eventually find the will to write once more, because I loved this story. Thank you for this story so far, it was sinfully delicious and tasted like dark chocolate.
Lkjfdsa321 chapter 15 . 8/16
Is this story abandoned?
Aeona316 chapter 15 . 8/3
Do you plan on continuing this story?
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 15 . 7/22
Have you git any more chapters for this stkry? It is one of my favorites anf i have been waiting a while for a new update? Will it be continued or left?
KingRider6911 chapter 14 . 6/28
Really liked it, wish you would update it though!
Ibskib chapter 15 . 5/9
A shame this story has been on hiatus for so long, it was an entertaining piece.
I you haven't regained the desire to continue this story as of yet, perhaps starting on another story to get back into writing wouldn't be a bad idea?
So Bellatrix and Narcissa got rid of one maniac Dark lord named Voldemort and then they decide to raise a baby to be their new master?

Would it not be more realistic and original if Bellatrix decided to become a Dark Lady and to raise Harry as her loyal, submissive pet/toy/bodyguard?
Bellatrix training Harry from young age to accept her rules, advances and fetishes, be they mouth, cock or strapon
Tony McNucklz chapter 15 . 3/22
I am deeply depressed this story won't continue.
I love this story! I like how the thing that gets me is the fact that it will be *straight* sex, and not everything else that would normally squick someone out. Wow, Teddie. Slow clap.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 15 . 3/13
Ugh, I'm sorry your ipad was a little bitch. I do hope you continue eventually; this is a beautifully crafted and fantastic story. I thought I would be squicked out at first, but you totally converted me, so kudos. I'll be so excited if you ever write more!

Loves!
Archimand chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
please continue this story :(
MasyafAssassin chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Can you please post a Author's Note on whether or not you will return to this story or not cause its been over a year and a half, and all of your followers, favouritors, reviewers, fans and such, want to know if your coming back or if you have decided to stop, and if you have decided to stop can you put this up for mass adoption to multiple different authors/writers and say who has adopted this story, but if your planning on coming back can you say how long it will take you to continue, because this is unfair to those that read, enjoyed, waited and want more of this story.
Can you at least give us your readers the kindness and common courtesy of whether or not your done with this Story/Fanic and if someone can and will continue on with your story/Fanfic.
KingRider6911 chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Love this story! I know you said you wouldn't abandon it and I hope you don't because I really really want to continue to read it.
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »