Reviews for The Taste Of Your Magic
So when you going to update this cause it's been more than a year
G E Proctor chapter 15 . 4/7
This story has such potential. Though I completely empathize with your frustration, I actually had a goblin macro program consume 24 chapters and turn them into hexadecimal pigeon shit. I had posted 3 chapters at the time. Luckily I don't write as well as you, so no one really has missed my story, though I do chip at it from time to time. Best of luck
Astroman1000 chapter 15 . 2/7
Hmm well it's been three years almost I do so desperately hope you update this again. It's so good and we haven't even gotten to any steamy bits!
Anyway for what it was (and may yet be!)
Thx ;)
Hey dude, just binge read your story and loved every word of it. I know I'm a couple years late in reviewing this story, but better late than never, right? It's such a tragedy that you lost all that progress just as the story was jumping to Hogwarts, but I hope that you will return to this story.
Update soon plz
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Why do all the good stories get abondoned? Im almost convinced that fate is punishing all thoes with originaliti... In all seriosness thou, sorry bout your ipad, and i hope you will someday continue this awesome story
Xzader chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
update
Worldmaker chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
No, you really don't have to do the whole "expanded trunk of everything." That's a horribly stupid cliché. Almost as horribly stupid as wasting time detailing out a shopping trip for school supplies.
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
I remember a story, that held a little bashing of Ted Tonks. While I don't remember the story or the author who used it I do remember what was used. Ted used lusted after Andromeda, and crafted love potion keyed to him and tricked her into imbibing it. I think it was laced chocolates "from" the guy or girl Andi had a crush on, and unfortunately that's all I really recall for it. I don't remember if anything happened to Ted like Cissy or Bella became suspicious of her behavior and checked her for mind altering potions when they found the truth. I don't remember if they crafted a method for the man to be killed or not though.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
In regards to chapter one's "Feedback is the food of the Gods!" comment, I don't know about you but to me Pizza takes first place in the best foods on the planet followed by my dads Lasgna, my moms Meatloaf, my dad's chilli, my dad's red sauce for spaghetti(spaghetti in general just not at the nearest Golden Corral their noodles always seem a bit rubbery to me), cheese burgers(Dairy Queen's Flamethrower in particular), and Dairy Queen's Blizzards especially their Royal Blizzards with the Cocoa Fudge Cores, so chocolatey mm.
Krimsky chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
I'm so upset at this turn of events! I'm so frustrated that all those beautiful words are gone. Oh well. I hope you will eventually find the will to write once more, because I loved this story. Thank you for this story so far, it was sinfully delicious and tasted like dark chocolate.
Lkjfdsa321 chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Is this story abandoned?
Aeona316 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Do you plan on continuing this story?
Alphaandomega1997Hardcore chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Have you git any more chapters for this stkry? It is one of my favorites anf i have been waiting a while for a new update? Will it be continued or left?
KingRider6911 chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
Really liked it, wish you would update it though!
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »