Reviews for Stalker of the Decade
Fireminer chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hmm... Interesting! The wall of words could be annoying, but not much to complain!
Sky Zephyrus chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You started to write KR stories...? God help us all...I already can imagine the insanity
Kage15oni chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Chisame as natsumi, matoi as tsukasa, is there anything you do that isnt awesome shadow sama? I hope they end up in 2814 world too.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
While the odds of me recognizing every anime you employ is roughly 1 out of over 9000 (Negima and Medaka Box are the only ones so far that I'm familiar with), I am still intrigued by your execution.

And I am suddenly reminded that you recommended Raikiri Triken to me some time ago, I'll have to read that some time.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Huh. Based on your other works, I expected Chisame and Tsunetsuki to be in at least a one-sided infatuation, if not a romantic relationship. Instead, they seem to have something of an 'annoying coworker who wants to hang out all the time' deal going on. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just that it's unexpected. Unless it is a one-sided infatuation and I'm just reading their relationship wrong.

I'm not particularly familiar with Kamen Rider, but this looks interesting anyways. Is Chisame's grandfather from anything, or is he an OC?
Sereg5 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Well, I don't know much about what's going on, but I'm really interested in seeing your interpretation of Medaka Box characters.
The Mighty Milkbone chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Neat idea, this, though I am a bit concerned:

"Large, insect-like eyes on a vaguely bullet-faced, cat-eared helmet with black bars in front whose general shape reminded Chisame of the helmet of the girl with the eyepatch who piloted that robot in the movie version of the old TV series glittered in the light as the entire figure seemed to ripple slightly, as is shrouded in a heat haze."

Mage, dude, these run-on sentences are hurting my soul. Was there really no way for you to make your descriptions more streamlined?

...Actually, now that I think of it, I've noticed you use block descriptions a lot in your writing. That could become a bad habit if you're not careful, I'm just sayin'.

I look forward to seeing how the rest of this goes.