Reviews for Guidelines to being the Daughter of an Incognito Spy
Update soon.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 38 . 1/2
Great chapter.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 19 . 1/2
they are adorable together...
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 17 . 1/2
nice chap.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 10 . 1/2
liking it.
Carol chapter 40 . 12/18/2015
I just finished it! Very good, probably the best fic i ever read. Cant wait to read the next chapter I think it will be interesting to see James caring for another women besides Ali. The only bad thing is that i can see that the fic is goins to an end, not right away but I can see that eventually it will be over since Bonds retirement in the movie.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/17/2015
I love wat you have done with was perfect, I could imagine her saying this things as if it was in the movie. Glad you decide to go with the story through SPECTRE.
Carol chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
Please tell me you wont give up on this fic! It is Hust perfect. Im still in chapter 17 but i jumped to the last chapter just to see if this was the last kne and i must say that I think it was awsome that the story goes till the SPCTRE movie. I may create an account here hust because of this fic. Can't wait to read the rest of it. Keep up with the great work :)

Sorry for any mistakes but English is nit my first league.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Im still in chapter 3 but i can see this will be one of my favorite Fics. Great job!
sophandfjord chapter 40 . 12/8/2015
Just read the full 40 chapters in one day :O PLEASE update!
Amazing just could not stop reading!
seth 8627 chapter 39 . 11/30/2015
Epic tie in to spectre. Though Bond dating someone only just older than his daughter might earn him a few ribbings
Miss Skywalker chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
I hope you're proud. Your stories are very cool and addictive. The characters are very well done. Please continue writing. You are good.