Reviews for The Magic You So Despise
bloodyhell95 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Heeeey. First, I absolutely loved this. One of the best I've ever read. Second, is there any chance of that sequel happening soon? Cuz it's been over 3 years and I was wondering that if you weren't going to do it, then can someone else adopt the idea? I'm like dying a little inside for every time I check and there is no continuation.
ChristineBH chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
This story is freaking awesome! I love it! I mean Uther is a total jackass and I hope for everyone, that he dies too soon for a king (but not too soon as people probably wouldn't like it if an underage Arthur became king, plus Arthur probably wouldn't know how to rule a kingdom at that age either).
I'll simply be forced to look for the sequel tomorrow as this one had already kept me up to 1:08 in the morning on a Thursday/Friday
csarbani14 chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Hey, just finished this story of yours. Loved the the plot and the writing. The sadness at the end almost tangible in Ygraine's thoughts. Hopefully you'll soon get time to write the sequels!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
I cried. This is beautiful, and you are a fantastic writer. Please post a sequel. :)
mizzymel chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
Loved this. It's been a few years and I don't see a sequel, but hopefully you will one day continue this.
Jesse Wales chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
I am so the little boy being told the story because that cannot be the end. I would stay up all night to get the rest of the tale.
Anon chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
This was posted in 2013. It is 2016 in 5 days. Pls can u start part2 of this story. It's amazing!
Weakness Hunter chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
This is so goooood and beautifully written!
alyaJackson chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
when will you update on the next part? please do soon i love this story
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Could u like do a sequel because the story is so addicting please
LinBates chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I loved this first part of a larger story and can hardly wait for more! But I wonder, will there really ever be more?! You ended this part in August 2013, almost two years ago and nothing further has been posted on it! Are you even writing it anymore?

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS GREAT STORY!
Charles Ceaser chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Please start updating the sequel. Great story
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Please write a spin-off!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please continue this!
agirlgeek144 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Okay so this is one of the best merlin royalty stories ever. It's incredibly cleaver how you've done the relationships, and now I really want to know what happens in the series, will he come back to Camelot and no one will recognise him, OH MY GOD then he could still be a manservant :D or I'm getting overly carried away and the story could be changed completely. Also I kinda want to see what happens with Morganna, especially her and Arthur's relationship now their in no Merlin, will she just be irritated by him or what? I read your AN on your profile about not updating soon but please please please don't abandon it evenifyou only write about him coming back to camalot a and not his time away, I don't care just pllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee