Reviews for The Magic You So Despise
csarbani14 chapter 7 . 7/9
Loved the story. Unfortunately you have decided not to continue it. Hopefully you'll get your inspiration back in the near future. Anyways, keep writing, you are very talented.
Incredible story. I see from your profile that unfortunately you're not writing the rest of it. Thanks for sharing what you had written. You're very talented.
Your writing is exceptionally good. I thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 3 . 4/13
Wow, great job, Uther. Definitely not crazy.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 4/13
Father of the year, right there. 0.0
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/13
This is looking to be interesting. :)
bloodyhell95 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Heeeey. First, I absolutely loved this. One of the best I've ever read. Second, is there any chance of that sequel happening soon? Cuz it's been over 3 years and I was wondering that if you weren't going to do it, then can someone else adopt the idea? I'm like dying a little inside for every time I check and there is no continuation.
ChristineBH chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
This story is freaking awesome! I love it! I mean Uther is a total jackass and I hope for everyone, that he dies too soon for a king (but not too soon as people probably wouldn't like it if an underage Arthur became king, plus Arthur probably wouldn't know how to rule a kingdom at that age either).
I'll simply be forced to look for the sequel tomorrow as this one had already kept me up to 1:08 in the morning on a Thursday/Friday
csarbani14 chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Hey, just finished this story of yours. Loved the the plot and the writing. The sadness at the end almost tangible in Ygraine's thoughts. Hopefully you'll soon get time to write the sequels!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
I cried. This is beautiful, and you are a fantastic writer. Please post a sequel. :)
mizzymel chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
Loved this. It's been a few years and I don't see a sequel, but hopefully you will one day continue this.
Jesse Wales chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
I am so the little boy being told the story because that cannot be the end. I would stay up all night to get the rest of the tale.
Anon chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
This was posted in 2013. It is 2016 in 5 days. Pls can u start part2 of this story. It's amazing!
Weakness Hunter chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
This is so goooood and beautifully written!
alyaJackson chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
when will you update on the next part? please do soon i love this story