Reviews for The Magic You So Despise
mizzymel chapter 7 . 5/12
Loved this. It's been a few years and I don't see a sequel, but hopefully you will one day continue this.
Jesse Wales chapter 7 . 4/30
I am so the little boy being told the story because that cannot be the end. I would stay up all night to get the rest of the tale.
Anon chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
This was posted in 2013. It is 2016 in 5 days. Pls can u start part2 of this story. It's amazing!
Weakness Hunter chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
This is so goooood and beautifully written!
alyaJackson chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
when will you update on the next part? please do soon i love this story
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Could u like do a sequel because the story is so addicting please
LinBates chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I loved this first part of a larger story and can hardly wait for more! But I wonder, will there really ever be more?! You ended this part in August 2013, almost two years ago and nothing further has been posted on it! Are you even writing it anymore?

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS GREAT STORY!
Charles Ceaser chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Please start updating the sequel. Great story
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Please write a spin-off!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please continue this!
agirlgeek144 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Okay so this is one of the best merlin royalty stories ever. It's incredibly cleaver how you've done the relationships, and now I really want to know what happens in the series, will he come back to Camelot and no one will recognise him, OH MY GOD then he could still be a manservant :D or I'm getting overly carried away and the story could be changed completely. Also I kinda want to see what happens with Morganna, especially her and Arthur's relationship now their in no Merlin, will she just be irritated by him or what? I read your AN on your profile about not updating soon but please please please don't abandon it evenifyou only write about him coming back to camalot a and not his time away, I don't care just pllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee
The Crossover Addict chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
If I could Favorite this story more than once, I would fave it a thousand times over! Seriously, I love this story so much that I feel like I'm gonna die waiting for a sequel. I'm exaggerating, yes, but I have so much feels for this fic! It's so excruciatingly beautiful; so amazingly angst-filled... It's also quite a unique twist on Royal!Merlin and epic-length to boot! Ah, you make such wonderful Royal!Merlin fics. (I also faved The Undiscovered Country a while back. I think you had a different pen name then..?)

I know that you said that the sequel won't be written yet, but I am willing to wait until it's uploaded. I am excited to see BAMF!Prince!Merlin and (though I'm a bit disappointed about there being no Mergana in this story because incest) I am also excited to see who Merlin would end up with. Freya, perhaps? Mithian?

(Y'know, at this point, the fic could branch off into another story featuring Dark!Merlin... Just an idea.)

Keep on writing!
TCA
ThatSmallVoice chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
That was an awesome story and I loved the way you portrayed merlin. I can't wait for part two of this story :)
Susannah-Belle chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
This was the most intense and heartbreaking story. I am going to be eagerly awaiting the sequel.
misceleniious chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is beautifully written and utterly heartbreaking. I really hope you return with a sequel at some point - I'd love to see Merlin finally come into his own and reunite with Arthur and Ygraine.