Reviews for The Magic You So Despise
CHARLES CHUKU chapter 7 . 5/13
Please start updating the sequel. Great story
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 7 . 2/8
Please write a spin-off!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please continue this!
agirlgeek144 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Okay so this is one of the best merlin royalty stories ever. It's incredibly cleaver how you've done the relationships, and now I really want to know what happens in the series, will he come back to Camelot and no one will recognise him, OH MY GOD then he could still be a manservant :D or I'm getting overly carried away and the story could be changed completely. Also I kinda want to see what happens with Morganna, especially her and Arthur's relationship now their in no Merlin, will she just be irritated by him or what? I read your AN on your profile about not updating soon but please please please don't abandon it evenifyou only write about him coming back to camalot a and not his time away, I don't care just pllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee
The Crossover Addict chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
If I could Favorite this story more than once, I would fave it a thousand times over! Seriously, I love this story so much that I feel like I'm gonna die waiting for a sequel. I'm exaggerating, yes, but I have so much feels for this fic! It's so excruciatingly beautiful; so amazingly angst-filled... It's also quite a unique twist on Royal!Merlin and epic-length to boot! Ah, you make such wonderful Royal!Merlin fics. (I also faved The Undiscovered Country a while back. I think you had a different pen name then..?)

I know that you said that the sequel won't be written yet, but I am willing to wait until it's uploaded. I am excited to see BAMF!Prince!Merlin and (though I'm a bit disappointed about there being no Mergana in this story because incest) I am also excited to see who Merlin would end up with. Freya, perhaps? Mithian?

(Y'know, at this point, the fic could branch off into another story featuring Dark!Merlin... Just an idea.)

Keep on writing!
TCA
ThatSmallVoice chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
That was an awesome story and I loved the way you portrayed merlin. I can't wait for part two of this story :)
Susannah-Belle chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
This was the most intense and heartbreaking story. I am going to be eagerly awaiting the sequel.
misceleniious chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is beautifully written and utterly heartbreaking. I really hope you return with a sequel at some point - I'd love to see Merlin finally come into his own and reunite with Arthur and Ygraine.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Wow. This is...wow. I'm speechless. I am not ashamed to admit that this made me cry...basically throughout the entire story. Your writing is AMAZING. It was such a clever plotline and beautifully written, and I felt for the characters. When they were unhappy, it almost physically hurt me. I cannot wait for the sequel and eagerly await the next update. Update soon!
ArianaRocker chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god! This was incredible! I hope you put in a Merlin and Morgana friendship in the sequel! This was a beautiful story, and my heart felt for Merlin so much, as well as Arthur and Ygraine.

Please tell me when the sequel is up!
Insanityisgood25 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Please write part two!
CleoJackson chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Oh please write a sequel! It was absolutely brilliant! So heartbreaking and traumatic for me but I couldn't put it down! Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Please write a sequel! :-) this story is fantastic and I'm curious to see where you take it!
I'maMerlwholockianPsycho chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Are you going to write a sequel? I really want to see some of the episodes remade to fit this AU! Please *makes puppy dog face*
OnlineLife20 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Great fic. I like how a dark tone started coming out for poor Merlin towards the end. I hope you do decide to write the rest of this. Even just a short story visiting the characters 5 or 10 years in the future would be interesting.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »