Reviews for The Last of a Warrior Race: Twilight's Unknown Past
zZ Sky Ninja Zz chapter 8 . 5/5
So, if Sunset Shimmer is Vegeta, does that mean she will end up with Flash Sentry ro create a foal who will come from the future to warn twiligjt?
andrewsew chapter 8 . 3/21
please update i must now what happen please
Jrod96 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
cool hope you up date soon
SaurusRock625 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Hey, if Fluttershy is like Gohan, does that mean that Fluttershy gets her own unique transformation? I MUST KNOW! Crazy face!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Dude i say that you should have princess cadence make an appearance in the next chapter! Oh and uuhhh...UPDATE THIS FIC RIGHT NOW, OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! (King Kai) WAAAUUUGH!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
do more
FireKitsune1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
'Before the fight began'
Fire Sun: Hi everypony. I'm Fire Sun and this 'points a hoof to Sunset Shimmer' is Sunset Shimmer. She was a prison-

Sunset Shimmer: SHUT UP FIRE SUN!

Fire Sun:...bitch.

Sunset Shimmer: GODDAMN IT FIRE SUN!

Hahahahahaha. But seriously, I love your fic so far and I hope that someday, you will upload chapter 9
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
morr plzzzzzzz
ArmyWife22079 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
There is a type of mythical horce in the greek mythology, which are usually dark in color, carnivorious and breath fire as well as have fire around their hooves like draft horses have fur, they also have glowing orange eyes and firey mane and tail. that could be an equivalent form to one of the SuperSayian transformations. I woulf suggest going back over your grammar and spelling, there are letters missing from words, and I know you are using equestrian dialect but there are somethings that does not make since. Over all a good start I have to wonder will Twilight and Sunset find a mate in this story like Vegeta and Goku did?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
it is like the moon on the sands to the big ape so itis like with it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I like to be the one put fox or wolf as vegeta
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
itis like why gohan was in wahe a bad guy tack him it is like a bad guy to do a move this like a a lod school bad guys do back the 1930-tothe2013
setrothehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
NOT A BRONY, but when your done with the frieza saga or should i say chrysalis saga will you do a seperate fanfic that's like battle of gods please
mega fan chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
just to be clear IM NOT A BRONY, this fanfic is pretty interesting even though im a dragon ball z fan instead of being a brony, any fanfic that's like DBZ got my vote so update more soon please
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
juise wwane goke was in the tv show