Reviews for The Last of a Warrior Race: Twilight's Unknown Past
storm chapter 6 . 9/20
Type your review here. its a really big oner to read a book like this a big BIG oner -
storm chapter 2 . 9/20
Type your review here. hay im going to give you the discreeption of sunset she has red hair with thin and thick yellow streaks with darkish green eyes and a cutie mark that is red on one side and yellow on the ather ,theres your discription haha this chapter was great by to the way -
Hidemain chapter 8 . 4/16
I'm confused as to why your trying so hard to mimic everything from dbz. I get that its escentially a retell but you even have the original cast there living in the same universe. its like you want to separate the stories but at the same time copy dbz. you have both dbz and mlp in the same universe why bother repeating the events exactly? If you were to do a direct retell its be one thing but by incorporating the two like this and copying the conflict exactly it just feels forced or improbable.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Question! The Galick Gun was Vegetas main attack where'd sunset shimmer learn it?
SonicAnime2010 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Hold on! You missed a part on the rainbow dash Sonic slash attack with the mountain.. there was a mountain climbing pony on the top! And he was yodeling
It went like "RICOLA OHHHH SWEET CELESTIAAAAAAAAA!"
SuperKirbyLand234 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
By the way, I also want to know how the Z Warriors play in all this
SuperKirbyLand234 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Update this soon man, it's a pretty awesome story. I love what you did with the character development and I can't wait to see how the Namek Saga plays out, and also see how one tragic event will turn our favorite purple unicorn in the most powerful warrior in the universe
DBZfangirlRach4 chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I really like this story and I want you to continue with the story please.
zZ Sky Ninja Zz chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
So, if Sunset Shimmer is Vegeta, does that mean she will end up with Flash Sentry ro create a foal who will come from the future to warn twiligjt?
king cool 12 chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
please update i must now what happen please
Thunderfoot Crossheart chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
cool hope you up date soon
SaurusRock625 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Hey, if Fluttershy is like Gohan, does that mean that Fluttershy gets her own unique transformation? I MUST KNOW! Crazy face!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Dude i say that you should have princess cadence make an appearance in the next chapter! Oh and uuhhh...UPDATE THIS FIC RIGHT NOW, OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! (King Kai) WAAAUUUGH!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
do more
FireKitsune1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
'Before the fight began'
Fire Sun: Hi everypony. I'm Fire Sun and this 'points a hoof to Sunset Shimmer' is Sunset Shimmer. She was a prison-

Sunset Shimmer: SHUT UP FIRE SUN!

Fire Sun:...bitch.

Sunset Shimmer: GODDAMN IT FIRE SUN!

Hahahahahaha. But seriously, I love your fic so far and I hope that someday, you will upload chapter 9