Reviews for More than one way to shock a Dixon
dethwatch chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Loving it please continue thank you for sharing this awesome story
dethwatch chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
I have read this story more than once it is awesome please come back to it you have a talent please continue to share it with your readers
rckyfrk chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Please come back and finish this. Please? Even if it's just a real quick wrap up chapter. You are so talented and writes some beautiful Bethyl scenes.
rckyfrk chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
So...how is telling everyone Beth's business going to keep her from getting pregnant? Maggie drives me nuts.
rckyfrk chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Oh my God that was so well done! Realistic but not graphic. Awesome job.
rckyfrk chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
I love stories where Hershel is not only accepting of Daryl being with Beth, but builds him up and tells him just what a good man he is. Excellent work.
rckyfrk chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
Well. Then.
rckyfrk chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Um, if it were me, seeing the man I loved/lured after beat up the man who tried to rape me would definitely put him in my good books. And seriously, kudos to Beth for even talking to Daryl about that, especially after everything that's happened to her. Not sure 2 weeks is enough time to heal mentally from such a traumatic experience, and not sure her motives are exactly spot on, but that's what fan fiction is for.
rckyfrk chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
See, when you said he screamed in the last chapter, I imagined just an angry "aargh!" But to learn it was like in season one, where its all pain and anguish and his heart breaking...well. That certainly makes a difference.
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
Holy crap! I can't help but wonder what you had planned before.
rckyfrk chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
So I guess now Beth (and Maggie) know why he makes her nervous. This was RWMEALKY good!
rckyfrk chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Hehe...oblivious Daryl is so cute.
rckyfrk chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
I can't wait to see how long it takes both of them to figure out what all that means.
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
That's a great beginning!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Need ending ...good one...love the plot