Reviews for Clumsy Red Shoes
NayaHeMoFan chapter 10 . 1/18
Will you make a sequel? :)
rg521 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Cute story, just the right amount of fluff and drama.
thankthatstar chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Loving this!
PiperSpoon13 chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
This was cute and very enjoyable ride if a bit rushed. Would say I can't wait for an update but it's complete. I'm terrible at writting reviews but always appreciate them...so I try.
meg1287 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
it was a vera amazing fic! :) I love it very much!
Solo glee chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
ttandme69 chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Great story. Loved the brothers! Lisa
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Ah loved this story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
This story's good but everything is a little rushed... like Brittany was abused but now doesn't even seem bothered by it
StephaniieC chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
No no no no noooooooo it's missing 10 chapters :(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
GREAT chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
I love this story. I think it can be whimsical and fun. I hope you keep writing it because I'll keep reading. Thanks for your time
AB chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
So glad to see one of my favorite stories back. I look forward to what is next for your Brittany and Santana.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Wow Santana is so amazing to Brittany also glad she's rich so she can keep Brittany safe
Pridemunkeyz chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Geez slow down Santana, making sure she's not hurt is fine and good but slow down on trying to U-Haul her into your house and heart. (Meaning: Author person, this story is cute and all and I know you have tons of ideas but take it slow, they don't have to love each other in 3 chapters.)

Also I could tell Brittany was being abused just from the dialogue and I'm dense and good gosh only Santana knows?

P. S. I find it kind of adorable that Santana has baby feet. I'm a size 5.5-6 and I have a hard enough time finding shoes. :p