Reviews for Just To Hold You version 2
ReginaSerpentes chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
god this is is hot. great story.
Sushma chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
This was really really beautiful - and I don't mean only the concept, but the way it was written, not at all sleazy [it could be taken that way had it been written differently] but BEAUTIFUL. I hope you realise the kind of potential that you have in your talent.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

I hope I'll be seeing more from you!

Regards,

Sushma
waterlily85 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Hot damn that was amazing. Ever think about doing a sequel set after they find that cure?
intstebri chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
I just realized that I never review this one.

Don't think that I was to shy (even if it's probably right).

I don't know how you could write all of this, but I read it since a lot (3 month ago I think) and still remember!

I wasn't very good in english at this moment, and over my incredulity regarding this special... hum... equipement! I remember having read it 2 or 3 times. (Just to understand how that could work, of course) Just kidding.

I found it very good, with their true feeling and their care for each other. And was impress by your imagination. I particuliary like the bath scene.

I'm sorry didn't have review before.

Please don't stop writing.
jfg207 chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
That's good...
jfg207 chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
KINKY! I like it!
jfg207 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
I sounds delicous...:-)
Maria656 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
for the whole thing-

still a hot story; I remember it from the first postings. [I don't even want to know how you know about this technology]

ps-definitely not defiantly
Babyangel86 chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
cool stuff... :-)

glad u finally finished it...

oh... got me all hot under the collar now... hm... see a cold shower in my near future...

but once again... beautiful stuff... :-)
iluvaqt chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
It was too short - and it's over? But oh so sweet. Well done boo. Fantastically written, furnace hot. Not at all what I envisioned but well done. It's so long ago now that I have trouble remembering Season 1 Logan. But you brought be back there. Picturing Logan's eyes is so much easier seeing MW with no glasses in NCIS every week. :D I'm glad you completed this. It was too much of a M/L little treasure to go unfinished. Looking forward to seeing some of your other works follow suit.
Youkai kagami chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
Well, I just discovered this little peice of work...

Fine stuff, there!

Quite unconventional...I was expecting another "they-find-a-cure-andjump-each-other" fic.

I'm glad that I was wrong.

However, I DO think my favorite part was when OC threatened Logan with a "smackdown on his ass." That was SO her - I laughed for over a minutes.

Quite the gem, after all the M/A I've found and thrown away because...well, because it was M/A.

I think it's safe to say that I love this forever.
Babyangel86 chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
for some strange reason, this story cracks me up... the emotional stuf is good, but everytime i think of the suit, i go into giggling fits...

so you're not updating this ne more...?
Cat chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
I know it's an old story, and I've read it before, but I just wanted to let you know I love the M/L shipper-type stories. Keep up the good work!
Jayme chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Wow this hasn't been updated for like a LONG time but it is SUCH an incredibe fic and i've fallen in love with it.

Max and Logan are both kinda out of character, but that's what I love. They're so forward with each other about ther feelings, the way you write them is really beautiful. I want heaps more please.

This fic has touched my heart, with the beautiful way of how they interact in this story. It's amazing, I hope you continue it. I hope this inspired you to write more, i'm really anxious to read more and this is excellent.

I'd list my favourite parts but i'm afraid there are too many. Instead i'll just have to comment you for your beautiful writing and the great description that you use to describe the sensual touch between two characters.

This is definitely one of the best fan fictions i've read in a long time, it's now one of my favourites. The loving dialogue, Logan's romanticness, the pleasure in which Max accepts everything, the mood you display, I lve it all and want so much more!

I love ALL the original and unique ideas, this is a truly creative fic and every word and touch between them is so clear and concise the reader feels as though they are right with the characters.

The language is also exceptional, and the spelling and punctuatiion are accurate, which is of course good, as there is nothing more annoying than a writer whose grammar, pronunciation and punctuation are less than modest.

This is so good! I hope you become encouraged to finish it, just so I can have my piece of mind! ;)

Well Done, i congratulate you thoroughly for such good work on an unfinished piece that I am pleading for you to continue.

A faithful reader, Jayme
AngelZ chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
I'm a little late in discovering the FanFic thing and apologies for not reviewing the ones that I have read so far. Now that DA is no longer on the air your stories have made my evenings a little more bearable. And I have just realised how hard it is to find M/L stories. Please write more. Oh and by the way I was so sure that Logan's secret weapon was a 'LoganBot'!