Reviews for Living a Double LIfe
Please update
babyblue8130 chapter 28 . 4/26
please update soon I need more
flanduslover1 chapter 28 . 4/6
I absolutely love this

I kinda wanna see Ana not only take on Elena but also Kate show them she's not mouse and that nobody fucks with her or her man
apong chapter 28 . 4/5
Great story... looking forward to your next update
Anonbishy chapter 1 . 4/5
Great start
Lauramari chapter 7 . 2/28
I'm impressed that your Ana is so clear with Grace about keeping Elena Lincoln out of the loop. I have never understood why Ana and Christian didn't do that in canon. They didn't need to confess all in order to stop the information flow from Grace to Elena.
Azemomma chapter 28 . 2/1
Oh my gosh I loved this story! I loved that despite the hard start, it was him that feel in love first, he said it first.. I thought he was a jerk till I read his POV about how he had to have her... I hope you update when you can.. I know life is crazy, but you have another hooked fan! Thanks for sharing your talents!
Happy new year! It's been a while, hope you're doing well :)
arrianne chapter 28 . 1/21
I am loving this story so much. Do you plan on updating?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
Wow can't wait for more. And I think Elena is setting up Christian so it could look like he wanted ana out of the picture. Then ana would hate him and leave and go back to here for a sub..
brittoathan chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
update
kit-lelouch ai chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
Morrrrrreeeeeee!
loup chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
man... i really don't like the beginning and how christian is treating ana. :/
vickiel2r chapter 26 . 10/7/2016
I have read this before but can't find my review. Ana is being cared for feeling so guilty in her part in Carla's demise. Christian is set up
as his company financing Carla. Some one is after them Thank you.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2016
Would love to read the rest of the story. So glad Kate got put in her place...
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »