Reviews for Living a Double LIfe
bostonstrong chapter 1 . 8/26
hoping that your updating your other stories you will update this amazing one too! this one is my fav
Malugzz chapter 23 . 8/24
Continue with the story please. It's one of the best that i have read. You capture the characters feeling very well and love the way you put Kate in her place.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Please update as soon as possible.
Please I am begging you finish this story! You are such a talented writer and this is such a unique an addicting story, I just cant get enough! Please at least before the end of this year please come back!
lisa lloyd chapter 16 . 8/10
PLEASE, PLEASE come back & finish this "STORY"! I just LOVE this story an I'm dying 2 c how it ends so "PLEASE" come back 2 it!
pdb1115 chapter 23 . 8/5
Great story-hoping you get back to it soon. You are a terrific writer!
Love-stitch chapter 23 . 7/23
I do wish you would continue writing this story
greyeyes chapter 23 . 7/14
Please tell me you will finish this story someday at least pleasseeee. Love this story hope you find it in you to continue ans finish it, or at least tell us you are done with it.
Angela P chapter 23 . 7/14
Just re-read this story, I love it and I hope since you're back you will continue writing it. I'm so happy that you're back and hopefully healthy. God bless you!
Karma963 chapter 23 . 7/14
You, my friend, are an inspiration. I love all your work and this story in particular holds a place on my heart. Love you!
Com2meZT chapter 23 . 7/8
Warning this is a very well written and interesting story I hate that it ends in the middle of the story wow now I hate that I opened myself to this amazing story to never know the rest of the story
fanficnewbiee chapter 23 . 6/15
This is an incredible story! I like what you did with the characters. I like how Ana is a "in your face, don't hold back" kind of chick. I love her intelligence and occupation in this story. The women after Christian are quite delusional and Elena is on a whole other level crazy and deluded. I like how she is on the outside looking in, it makes her all the more desperate. Speaking of desperate will Kate use Elliot in an attempt to get closer to Christian to show him that she is a better choice? Does Christian have tabs on Elena and Kate? I would honestly be surprised if he didn't. I know it's been over a year since your last update but I would greatly appreciate if this continued and concluded! If not thank you for sharing! :D XD
robsessed73 chapter 23 . 6/14
Please Please come back and update this story. I just found it and read it in 2 and a half hours. Please I need to know what happens next.
Mary07 chapter 23 . 6/4
Nice twist about Katherine! I was not expecting that. Hopefully you will update soon ;)
lady05giggles chapter 14 . 6/2
Not a lot of people are on Ana's side. Oddly enough, Christian is the only one. He is just too much of an idiot to show it.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »