Reviews for Living a Double LIfe
alia00 chapter 23 . 2/28
it's a very good fict
bernieo chapter 23 . 2/22
Im lovin the story, is it goin to b continued?
Oh god! I don't think my heart would be able to take it if Elena got to Ana & hurt her in any way & or tryed to kill her! I would lose it! PLEASE don't let Elena get to Ana in your story! & I wish Kate's jealous ass would gtfo somewhere! I have never liked her even in the books! I REALLY hope this will be an hea story. I know in the introduction she said she met, fell in love & got her heart broken by Christian but I'm really hoping it will be a hea none the less. On a positive note I hope & pray you get better soon and are able to continue very very soon!
I love your story! I hope you are feeling better! :)
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 23 . 1/25
Very good story & writing! Will you be updating this or is it abandoned?
ChristianAnaGrey chapter 23 . 1/20
I just found this story and I love it! Please update soon.
almythea chapter 23 . 1/18
My,God. This story is so good,so lovely! Thank you for sharing this with us! Can't wait to read your update. Get well soon! GBU ..
sarabo chapter 13 . 1/16
I'm so glad he tore up the contract. He doesn't know he is in love, but he will soon enough. What an awful way to start a lifelong marriage.
sarabo chapter 11 . 1/16
Very interesting chapter!
sarabo chapter 9 . 1/16
I find it amazing that they can be civil to each other.
sarabo chapter 7 . 1/16
I'm glad the bitch troll was dis-invited. I'm sure she will be so angry and that makes me very happy!
sarabo chapter 6 . 1/16
OMG! This is sooooo good. Thank you *_*
sarabo chapter 2 . 1/16
I read your profile and saw where you had an aneurysm. I am terribly sorry. I understand why you didn't complete this story. I hope you are healing well and have no deficits. I am an R.N. who worked with Stroke and Aneurysm patients before I retired so I sort of know what you are going through. Please take care if yourself and know that you have supporters out here.
sarabo chapter 1 . 1/16
I just started reading this story and find it very good. My only problem is the last time it was updated in March of 2014. Have you finished it or is it just on the back burner?
Gigi chapter 23 . 1/4
are u goin to finish? I leve the story
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »