Reviews for Us and Them
Sarah chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Alright reasonably solid to start with, there were some things that made the story as a whole difficult to read, mostly slight grammatical errors dealing with punctuation and the occasional word choice and typo. I also noticed that there were some issues with formatting and paragraphing.

The core story as a whole was good though, and with a bit of polishing could be amazing.
shay chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Hurry up and update you have a really great story going on.I am reallu into this and excited to see where it goes. Make sure to update soon and keep writing about swindle.
Kekat chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I'm very interested... I hope you update soon! I kinda wanna see more of helpless Griffin because it's kind of adorable, personally. Plus, it makes sense to keep the Swindle crew away from their mastermind until it becomes beneficial or needed. Also, while he may be a genius, Griffin is still just a kid, and will probably make kid-mistakes with his I-Know-Everything-And-Nothing-Can-Hurt-Me personality. He doesn't have the emotional maturity of an adult yet either, so he will be more prone to intimidation and implied threats against his friends, even if it wasn't intentional. So, are you going to make this a kind of mentor-student thing between Leverage and the Swindle crew? Because it would be cool to see Nate teaching Griffin, Hardison teaching Melissa, Eliot teaching Darren, Sophie teaching Savannah, and Parker..."helping" Amanda and also someone finding a use for Ben! I was hoping to find a story like yours, so thanks! Just remember to make sure that you are descriptive and don't go too fast and also make sure that you use the proper pronouns. You got a few mixed up throughout your story...
ahhh chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
The story has a lot of potential. Since the last time you updated wasn't too far off, i will follow it and because I love it. I wanted to offer an idea: what if the swindle team was secretly trained by the leverage team? in a different story of course... i know this isn't the typical review but I hope you consider it
Random Name chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Yay! Action and an update! Can't wait to see where this is going!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Wha…? That's it?!
megason chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
heylove bother leverage and swindle please update soon
Rocker-Princess-97 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
No rush on your update. Take your time and sort everything in your life that needs to be sorted. So sorry for your loss.
racbrs chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I hope everything gets better for you and know that you can take your time updating- fanfiction is not the main focus in your life. Feel better!
racbrs chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
This is great! Update soon!
SweetJay21 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
UPDATE! :)
Rocker-Princess-97 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
While I do see a few grammar mistakes, and then fact that it's rather short, it's still very good.
Hazel-theTheatreGeek chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
One thing that's good about TV shows and movies, it's so much easier to imagine what's happening
Italy07 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
WOAH!
Theshoegirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Ooh. I like this idea. Will you make this longer?