Reviews for Dusk and Dawn
syft3land chapter 14 . 8/30
I've been eating up this story faster than the Radrunner can run, and the only disappointments are that it's incomplete and hasn't recieved an update during the last 3 years. Seriously, I read through this fanfic in less than three hours, maybe even two, and I crave more. The only thing that would satisfy my hunger more than an update to this story, would be a nice, hot pizza, though I doubt any non-carnivore denizens of Equestria would approve of my choise of toppings, Pinkie Pie included. Not that my choise of pizza is of any importance. What is important, is that this story gets back on track before I decide to steal it, change some thing, publish and eventually ruin this amazing story, an event that will end up with me crying myself to sleep every night as I try to comprehend the horrors I've created (at this point I'm sure everyone knows I'm kidding, although the story is amazing so far.) Anyway, I hope this small review might be the spark that ignites you flame for this particular story once more, and if not I want the means to contact your muse...
Scarlet Lupin chapter 14 . 8/20
This is such an awesome cross over I've never read anything like it keep up the amazing work and pls update soon
Amethyst-Pheonix2003 chapter 14 . 8/1
This story is awesome! Please update! Will anyone else from the HP world come to equestria?
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 7/31
Just found this..omg why did u ever stop?u were on a role with this one :) and the plot is good too.
Please continue this story! I would love to know what happens
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 14 . 7/4
Very good
DALEKP0N-3 chapter 14 . 6/22
This is good! I hope you continue to write this!
DALEKP0N-3 chapter 14 . 6/22
This is a great story. Are you still doing it?
wildtrance chapter 14 . 6/2
Why didn't you continue this?! It's awesome! Love it so much!
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 14 . 4/27
more chapters please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please I really like this story
Prince Ambrosius chapter 1 . 4/21
Hi! I'm currently writing a MLP/HP fanfiction and I was wondering if I could use your idea of Luna Lovegood being the daughter of Princess Luna in my own story? I haven't actually gotten that far in my writings yet, but I loved your story and I wanted to ask before I get that far into the story so I have the chance to tweak my plans and I don't offend you by writing it and then asking, as I've seen others do.
( archiveofourown works/ 6601594/chapters/ 15103114)

Love your story by the way :)
Pecan Crisp chapter 8 . 2/5
"I see no reason to agree to this"
Uh, do you mean she saw no reason to disagree?
jessthereader13 chapter 14 . 1/23
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
coronadomontes chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
jajaja interesante-interesting
Ratporcfaulkner chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
this is interesting are you going to return to it