Reviews for Dusk and Dawn
youwillnotstopme chapter 14 . 2/26
so love this and soo want to read more please keep this up.
Wolfman-053 chapter 14 . 2/12
Discord is in very, very deep trouble: he's annoyed one of the most levelheaded beings in all of Equestria...
Kitsune Tora chapter 14 . 1/15
more please
SkyGodSlayer chapter 14 . 1/1
THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
twilightserius chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
wow wonder if she can grab charlie too he would love spike
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
XD this is such a good fic my first time reading a Harry potter / mlp crossover and it's great XD
Slytherson chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
OMG this is so great please please continue this and hey what if Discord ends up having a crush on Moonlight I mean Discord isn't a killer his a prankster! happy holidays and have a happy new year!
917brat chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
This is just utterly amazing and I would so love to read more of this so please keep this up and update it again real soon.
EllaDeWriter chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Discord...got...trolled.
Yes. This is amazing.
Keep Writing!
cast49 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
This is a great story question is there an chance that discord may up falling for moonlight cause that would be interesting to see.
Wishfull-star chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
this n amazing story and I cant wait for more:)
SonicAnime2010 chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Of course... never a dull moment with Discord... Though I gotta say it was quite humorous to see him get suckerpunched. It would be almost hilarious to see the uh.. whatever the heck Discord is, get a taste of his own medicine in a karmic, humiliating fashion.
beulah2013 chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Just started reading MLP Harry Potter Crossover fanfiction but so far they've set a high standard and this fic. in particular is going to be a hard act to follow. Eagerly awaiting more! RAA
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
hope remus gets to come with!
suntan140 chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
are you going to add my little pony movies?