Reviews for Last Chance
mcmannusdixon chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Made me smile in all the right sappy ways :)
forgottheother1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I've thought since before that it was kinda funny how you made the Dixons' performance in bed a God given talent. ;p
Dixonrocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Fantastic! Glad you shared this with us!
curls90 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Now that's my kind of alternative ending!
RedHeadedPixieGrunger chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Hang on one moment while I pick myself up off the floor!

This was just awesome. "If only" comes to mind reading this. Especially the end with Sophia being there.

Adored it. And you are just a rad author!
MamaMinx chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
If your choices are to share or not to share, you should ALWAYS SHARE! This is great!
BLuIcy chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
So good! I loved seeing this from Daryl's POV. And the 6 months later :D so sweet!
AffairWithACrossbow chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
OMG...this was so good! And loved the smutty goodness! AWESOME JOB!

CARYL ON!
Brooklyn'sRoisinDubh chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
An absolutely beautiful one shot. I'm glad it served its original purpose, and glad that you felt inclined to share it. One could only wish the show had taken that direction, but alas we are dependent on the talents of fine authors such as yourself!
Axelrocks chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Cheer up your best friend it did, my friend! You always come up with the best one shots and who cares if they always turn out smutty. I sure as hell don't!

If this had really happened in the show I would have died of happiness! I started shipping Carol and Daryl the moment Daryl handed her the pickaxe and watch her smash Ed's head in. He didn't judge her or look at her with disgust like other members of the group might have.

Daryl's POV during sex is probably one of the best things to read about. Carol is more open with how she feels while he's not, so it was nice to see how we was thinking during this moment!

I love love the six months after. It shows that their little tryst at the quarry wasn't just that. It turned into something more. I also laughed super hard when Daryl told Carol he loved her and then got pushed into the pond by Sophia. They would have made the best family if she had lived. *sniff*

I'm gonna be thinking of some one shot ideas to give you because you rock the hell out of them! So, I'm just giving you a heads up lol
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3