Reviews for Grand Theft Autumn
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Well that was really hot. Can you just tell me though, if Santana was really gonna do that with Puck? Cause my guess is that she just made it up so she could give Brittany a lapdance
Hirosapprentice chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
is it possible for you to do an alternative version of this where after Santana says it feels good, brittany moves her panties to the side and fucks her?
nani chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Omg I loveee sooo muchhh your brittaaaanaa shits hahahahaha I fucking ship brittana and glee sucks :(
Spritznar chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awesome. That was just what i needed tonight after the three story updates I read ended in unfortunate angsty cliffhangers. (And as always the officer safety bit at the end made me smile)
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Aww yeah sweet and sexy *o*

Xoxoxo
brittana-is-wanky21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Damn can we get a sequel to that!?
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
sexayyyy! poor Britt lol...loved it! thanks for sharing )
permanentmark chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
how the fuck did she shoplift a strap on though? hahaha ok, so that was hot. well, all the things you put out are. heh. also, i really enjoy your safety tips. haha
Lanter chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sweet and sexy.
M206 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sweet: Puck may get a lapdance, but he will never get the parts of Santana that Brittany does.
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Ahhhh the new dawn of smut has returned. I'm cool with random doses of smut during the week and all around awesomeness on all your stories. This was wonderful with them and their baby love feels. I loved it. I am overwhelmed with your fabulousness and can't wait for the next story!
crammit chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You. You and your goddamn hint of feelings in these high school pre-please say you love me back-stories.

And you. You with your goddamn sexy smutty words that you then take an apply to Brittana like a pair of tight leather pants. And real leather. Not like, Hot Topic pleather.

I've missed your smut. *clears throat* Well, I mean...*waves in your general direction*...your smutty stories. Ahem.

Grinding in someone's lap is sexy. (No?) Grinding in someone's lap while they have a strap on under their pants is super sexy. (I think? I am a Puritan, after all.) Brittana engaging in those activities is just UGH. So. Sexy.

*tacklehug* Thanks for writing again, bb. Cuz there ain't no smut like Swinging Cloud smut. ;-)
Cactusgirl329 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Well I had to take my time and come back and review later after I took some time to recover. And then I decided to read through it a second time just to make sure I got all the *details*.

Needless to say, thank you. That was fantastic and I love you series of one-shots. You have a brilliant way of creating such fantastic tension. And this one had a very tender thread of Brittana underneath all the sexual tension. For a shorty, it hit all the right spots. Sexy, fun, in character, and I just loved it. Can't wait to read your next ones too. :D
DaDa chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Please, please make a sequel to this one. Like when Britt actually uses it on Santana.
courtneynr15 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Holy Shit, batman. Ur back! Another wonderfully smutty story as always.