Reviews for Til Death
thatbitchkat chapter 5 . 7/13
That was Kat wasn't it. She wants Kimberly dead.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/28
It's great story
BulkheadsGirl chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
This story was a favorite of mine years ago...so glad to have found it again.
jade jamse oliver chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
what made her say that! fainted i konw it i konw it lol laughing
hewhoreaps chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
Quite a interesting story.
Kelly6231 chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
WOW! lovely story! Are you going to write any more any time soon?
rapunzl chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Okay, you had me fooled. I was convinced that the person tampering and trying to kill Kimberly in the future... was actually Kimberly.

In my mind, future-Kimberly's life had gone so awry that she had thought back and determined that the turning point was sending Tommy that letter. Rather than leaving herself to do it again, she sent the assassins after her, programming them to come close to, but never actually killing her (which is why she was always able to just barely escape). Future-Kimberly had hoped this would drive past-Kimberly back to the Rangers, but instead, past-Kimberly still left Tommy. I was also convinced that the reason the attack ended so suddenly was because when Tommy swore he wouldn't leave her, the future shifted, so the assassins fizzled.

Just goes to show how twisted my brain can be... and how I shouldn't try to guess the ending! Neat story - I enjoyed getting so involved in it.
PrincessH chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Great Story, I just read through the whole thing and it was awesome, now I'll have to read the sequals! Really Great Story!
pastel garlic chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
I first read this years ago. This three-part story is a legend in my book. You can't find writing like this anymore, no lie. Especially in the PR universe. I truly hope you'll write something new and blow me away once again.
forevercrane chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Great story!
The Coffee Goddess chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
:: bows :: Amazing, absolutly stunning. Oh wow. I mean.. wow. This was the most captivating, entrancing story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Wow. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This is a gift to any fan of power rangers. Plus, you picked the classic couple, and made them so much more than they were originally. Wow. Simply amazing. Never stop writing. God Bless.
SUMMERAN1 chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
I loved it I was so caught up into it lol please make another part lol !
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
This is good, but I don't like the fact that you're making Kat evil, but that's just my opinion.
CallistoLexx chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
Words cannot express how much I love this story. It has action, romance, a great plot. And great music (particularly the Queen songs...Queen is great.) I am once again amazed at your creative range.
jbMarie chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
I'd be lying if I said this wasn't my favorite Kim/Tommy fic out of the "million" that I've read. Although at first I thought the idea of Kimberly's being hunted down by robot assassins was rather silly, I quickly dove into it. Your writing style is the most professional I have come across, and I loved every bit of romance you had Kim and Tommy share, without going into too much detail concerning a certain act of love, *Ahem*. I'm excited that you have so many other Kim and Tommy fics, and in reading some previous to this, I do believe it's safe to announce that I've found my new favorite author. I thank you immensely for the entertainment!