Reviews for Synchronicity
Pouda-P chapter 19 . 10/16
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 1 . 9/22
Please continue! This story is amazing
JacJac-Arie chapter 19 . 7/30
I really really REALLY have fallen in love with this story! I never really read AU of FMA, this is only the 2nd one and I really enjoyed it and am dying to know how Ed and Winry are going to recover from this.

I know life happens but I really hope you will get to update another chapter!
Koalahater chapter 17 . 6/5
I'm so sorry, I hope you will be ok. Some bonds are meant to stay, and some aren't. There is someone out there for you.
Koalahater chapter 14 . 6/3
I know how you feel I'm sorry ;(.
cherrishish chapter 3 . 3/8
Just small inconsistency: wasn't Winry supposed to have English with Al in the morning? Later you wrote Algebra which was the day before with Prof. Izumi Curtis but no Al right?
Saju3107 chapter 19 . 3/4
hey! this is a beautiful piece of art! hope you upload chapter 20 as the last, I know you used half a year on an other chapter so I hope this will be out before summers done
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
You probably won't see this since this last chapter was finished in 2013, but you did a fantastic job. Please finish the last chapter. It is so cruel of you to leave us hanging after such an amazing piece.
AllyGal123 chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
I had a HUGE FEELING that Ed caused the murder of Winry's parents. Guess I was right! Honestly, I'm picturing Winry putting irrational hatred on Ed, then him being crushed and falling into depression, not even going to school to teach. Winry talks with Al and Al is actually a little upset with Winry and she visits Ed, they apologize, do the diddly do, and everything is happy again yaaaay! :D
Ok that was a terrible idea but it's what I'm thinking would happen. Hopefully you sticked to your thoughts on this eventually being a completed story, because this thing is so intense and actually my first EdWin smut. That shit's so hard to find! Very good work, though. Very, very good. I love the idea of ShesAl!
midnightstardust chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Pardon my language...but Winry is gonna WHOOP THAT ASS. She found out in such a horrible way...i mean, there is no way you can make "your boyfriend who you just slept with killed your parents" sound good. Buuuuut. Oh my gosh, I keep refreshing everyday for updates! It's killing me, you need to continue! Thank you.
miskee chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
I am only on chapter 7 and I am in love with this story! Your writing is so fluent and you have a great way in developing the characters to the storyits awesome! I can't wait to read more your stories!
Bloodynessie0 chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope to see it soon
Q-A the Authoress chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
:( The next chapter will have me in tears I'm sure. Whenever you update that is. I can wait though.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
D: Now it's beginning to make sense.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Talk about mood whiplash. D: I mean, damn. I did not see that one coming.