Reviews for Synchronicity
zzMiya-chanzz chapter 19 . 4/5
finally ready and you don't update for two years :,,)

sorry for that haha, i just really like this story and am upset that there's no part after this. i understand that you have a personal life and things that happen that may or may not be big enough to inform your readers of. i do hope you'll update soon though :)

as for the story in itself, the plot at first centers around a typical romance with that one twist of a college student x her professor. i rather enjoy the twist in all honesty, and the things it brings to the table. then BAM! everything goes to shit, for lack of a better term. ed's got demons, winry's got demons, and they've got demons with each other but they love each other so much and AHHHH i love his story!

ed's colder, more detached, personality makes me think of his brotherhood personality (as his original fma personality is more sympathetic although aloof), and it fits the story perfectly. winry's nosy and compassionate personality is 100% in character, especially considering her backstory, and i love it.

sheska x al was an interesting choice. never would've seen that coming. however, i don't pay much attention to al ships, thus everyone x al is fine with me (save winry x al because edwin is my favorite couple in this show i swear).

i adore your writing style, although it's kind of clumped together in long paragraphs that make my eyes skim over it a bit. maybe that's simply the attention span of an adolescent, maybe it's just my attention span; i'm not quite sure.

i'm so excited to see what happens next. i do hope you update this year :)) keep up the fabulous work!
I love that fic and hope that we will see the next chapter soon. Thank you for writing such an amasing story.
TheStrongAverage chapter 19 . 1/18
Really hope you don't leave it there. It was just now getting to the point I had been anticipating since the beginning. I understand though. It's often hard to balance things in your life out and you have to prioritize. I hope you keep your head high. Bravo on the story also.
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
This is one of my favourite stories on this site; I really hope you haven't completely given up on it! I'm rooting for you!
Pouda-P chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
OMG YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE OMG!
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Please continue! This story is amazing
JacJac-Arie chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
I really really REALLY have fallen in love with this story! I never really read AU of FMA, this is only the 2nd one and I really enjoyed it and am dying to know how Ed and Winry are going to recover from this.

I know life happens but I really hope you will get to update another chapter!
Koalahater chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
I'm so sorry, I hope you will be ok. Some bonds are meant to stay, and some aren't. There is someone out there for you.
Koalahater chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
I know how you feel I'm sorry ;(.
cherrishish chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Just small inconsistency: wasn't Winry supposed to have English with Al in the morning? Later you wrote Algebra which was the day before with Prof. Izumi Curtis but no Al right?
Saju3107 chapter 19 . 3/4/2016
hey! this is a beautiful piece of art! hope you upload chapter 20 as the last, I know you used half a year on an other chapter so I hope this will be out before summers done
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
You probably won't see this since this last chapter was finished in 2013, but you did a fantastic job. Please finish the last chapter. It is so cruel of you to leave us hanging after such an amazing piece.
AllyGal123 chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
I had a HUGE FEELING that Ed caused the murder of Winry's parents. Guess I was right! Honestly, I'm picturing Winry putting irrational hatred on Ed, then him being crushed and falling into depression, not even going to school to teach. Winry talks with Al and Al is actually a little upset with Winry and she visits Ed, they apologize, do the diddly do, and everything is happy again yaaaay! :D
Ok that was a terrible idea but it's what I'm thinking would happen. Hopefully you sticked to your thoughts on this eventually being a completed story, because this thing is so intense and actually my first EdWin smut. That shit's so hard to find! Very good work, though. Very, very good. I love the idea of ShesAl!
midnightstardust chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Pardon my language...but Winry is gonna WHOOP THAT ASS. She found out in such a horrible way...i mean, there is no way you can make "your boyfriend who you just slept with killed your parents" sound good. Buuuuut. Oh my gosh, I keep refreshing everyday for updates! It's killing me, you need to continue! Thank you.
miskee chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
I am only on chapter 7 and I am in love with this story! Your writing is so fluent and you have a great way in developing the characters to the storyits awesome! I can't wait to read more your stories!