Reviews for Synchronicity
Poopfeast42 chapter 18 . 4/8
I had forgotten about this one! I hope you keep chipping away at it. Great chapter, murder will out, as they say.
Dragodden chapter 18 . 3/20
Wow, what a way to end a chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.

On another note, I just wanted to point out how much I (and I hope others) appreciate you taking the time to continue the story during this time of transition in your life. The quality has not gone down a bit, and from your notes it would appear you have a much more positive outlook than before. I wish you the best, this is the beginning of something new! :)
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 18 . 3/18
Well shits getting real. Death and turmoil is about to be unleased. Poor Winry, she can never catch a break.
tsubasa-1742 chapter 18 . 3/17
I started reading this months ago and when I read "chapter 17" I was so concerned. I hoped that everything with you was alright, but I also selfishly hoped that this story wouldn't end, especially where you had left it in chapter 16. I am so very glad that you continued and you're still as amazing a writer as you were when you first began this lovely gem of a story. Please finish and I hope that your personal life continues to improve.
lsmith1990 chapter 18 . 3/16
I am so glad you're back! :D I hope you are doing well.

This, by far, has been your best chapter! I loved it even though it broke my heart to find out what happened to Winry's parents.

I sent your story to my sister and she loved it too! She stayed up all last night to finish it. I don't know if she reviewed it or not but she did text me at 4 something this morning gushing about how much she loved it.

I can't wait for your next update! :D
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 18 . 3/11
Oh gods I hate this so much! ( I actually love it but it was so freakin' enthralling I stayed up till 2am reading when I had my first chance at a full night's sleep in days but oh well :p )
Seriously, this is sooo good. Your writing is smooth and catchy, and I completely love the character development. Really, amazing, I hope you can update soon :) Nice job ;)
Bell I read to the end of your story please update this masterpiece!
I'm impressed bell the story is getting better and better keep up the good work!
Citrus scene was very well written.
dustin.ward.102977 chapter 15 . 3/2
Much anticipation as to what Ed is hiding!
dustin.ward.102977 chapter 13 . 2/28
Very interesting I like how you make it from his pointo of view
dustin.ward.102977 chapter 12 . 2/28
I liked this chapter it adds al lot to the plot and gives a lot to think about.
dustin.ward.102977 chapter 11 . 2/28
Very good...she should of stolen a shirt that smelled like him!
An extremely powerful chapter bell very impressive!
A very quick but good chapter bell.