Reviews for A Very Unexpected Journey
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 10/10/2020
loved it! more please?!
FallForMe MyDarkness chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Loving this story! I also love your other Hobbit story but I'm terrible at reviewing when I'm so eager for the next chapter, lol! I hope you eventually get back into it, your work is great!
MissCallaLilly chapter 8 . 7/17/2017
a most excellent story...please don't stop
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Please, please, please continue this story! I absolutely love Rachel's character! She's hilarious!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Please please please update i love this story
Nice Egan chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
So I started reading and saw that you don't update in a while...
please don't give up on this story!
ChilliLemons chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
So I love your other story too... but this is hilarious and I want more! It's so hard to find good OC storys in the Hobbit fandom, and this certainly is one. Please come back and finish this, it's well worth it.
Love,
Chilli.
CottonKey chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
I hope you one day come back and finish this...if only because your OC and her dog are highly amusing (I admit to enjoying OCs that have a smart mouth on them...lol).
Zolacookie chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
AWESOME! _
mh21 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I really like this story and I hope you continue it one day! The addition of Malik is so original, I love him and I'm interested to see how he reacts to the challenges the company will face. I wonder if their presence will change the canon story at all.
GuestR chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I have only just discovered this story but it seems I am a year too late. I don't suppose you fancy continuing it do you? I'd appreciate it very much if you did :)
insanity and co chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I like your style of writing. Rachael's voice is so interesting to read. :)
erincarbol chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Please please please continue with this story! I love your writing!
cocovanilla chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
I have to say, this fanfic is quite hilarious. I love the witty humor of Rachel and how she interacted with Thorin. I am looking forward for the next chapter. I hope that you'll find the inspiration and update soon. :)
Berry Smoothie chapter 8 . 1/12/2014