Reviews for Celestia's knuckleheaded protege
Zanzar chapter 17 . 6/15
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
the green ace of clubs chapter 17 . 5/19
Love your story. I can only assume that two of the three remaining elements are Octy and Spitfire. Though I don't know which each would be. Octy is either Generosity or Kindness probably the former and Spitfire I have no idea she really dosent seem to fit into any of the three. Maybe one of the to that Octy is in because she really dosent seem like the type to be the element of Laughter. Or I could be totaly wrong and nither of the are element bearers. Well all I can do is wait to read the next chapther.
l3loodKnight chapter 17 . 5/16
Nice chapter though it felt like it was introducing 3 new arcs at once instead of a overview of the coming problems. Felt that naruto should have been more talkative when celestia and luna were discussing his training.

How long till we are introduced to other characters that naruto knows?
Jebest4781 chapter 17 . 5/16
great chapter man and love the developments here. can't wait for more
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 5/16
that went well. i dont suppose twilight and the others inadvertantly stumble upon his misadventures will they?
StrongGuy159 chapter 17 . 5/16
Cool chapter continue please.
ultima-owner chapter 17 . 5/16
The talks behind locked doors spell doom for the unaware
zachary12 chapter 17 . 5/16
nice job
kyugan chapter 2 . 2/24
...Did he summon queen Tiamat or something?
yukicrewger2 chapter 16 . 2/17
honestly, I half expect Naruto to evolve into an alicorn later on, like how Twilight did. I wonder what exactly his cutie mark is (besides an uzumaki swirl... it is an uzumaki swirl right?)

what is Naruto's special talent? and what will he be the prince of?
Issac Cox chapter 16 . 2/10
Love this, keep it up
duskrider chapter 16 . 1/31
interesting also wonder if Naruto can learn Ice Magic after all Ice is another form for Water and in cannon he has a Wind Specialty and in his world Water and Wind combined creates Ice.
good so another one has been found i wonder who will be the next holder! i admit i like your marem choices and hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Tererdrone chapter 16 . 1/31
Great plz keep going
Raidentensho chapter 16 . 1/30
nice, very nice. I'm pretty sure that generosity is Spitfire's element and Octavia is kindness though I wonder if Vinyl would be laughter? she often smiles enough and she tries making people happy with her own style of music. which the task of making people happy is like an uphill climb in difficulty. it would be interesting trying to interpret her cause she is mostly silent. plus it would remind people a bit of "negima" via zazie and ayaka's 'conversations'. take it how you like. can't wait for more. until then, ja!