Reviews for Celestia's knuckleheaded protege
numair2304 chapter 3 . 9/30
Another good chapter. I like how we get to see the character relationships after the time skip and the friendships that have appeared between Naruto and the natives of Equestria.
I like the fact that due to Naruto's influence Sunset Shimmer's original destiny has been changed and she has been able to develop her character in Equestria.
numair2304 chapter 1 . 9/26
I like this concept. I've read quite a few crossovers with MLP and Naruto and this entrance with Naruto becoming an apprentice of Celestia I think is quite a good idea. I'm looking forward to how the story progresses. The title of the story I think is great.
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 17 . 9/16
Please no female pony on female pony action. Sharing is fine, but just because the guy u like has a girl doesn't automatically make that girl available to the other female :/ like wtf?
draco7347 chapter 17 . 9/8
really love this story cnat wait for new chapters
shadowclonetoxic chapter 8 . 8/7
Does he still have the fox in him? :'( sorry
Zanzar chapter 17 . 6/15
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
the green ace of clubs chapter 17 . 5/19
Love your story. I can only assume that two of the three remaining elements are Octy and Spitfire. Though I don't know which each would be. Octy is either Generosity or Kindness probably the former and Spitfire I have no idea she really dosent seem to fit into any of the three. Maybe one of the to that Octy is in because she really dosent seem like the type to be the element of Laughter. Or I could be totaly wrong and nither of the are element bearers. Well all I can do is wait to read the next chapther.
l3loodKnight chapter 17 . 5/16
Nice chapter though it felt like it was introducing 3 new arcs at once instead of a overview of the coming problems. Felt that naruto should have been more talkative when celestia and luna were discussing his training.

How long till we are introduced to other characters that naruto knows?
Jebest4781 chapter 17 . 5/16
great chapter man and love the developments here. can't wait for more
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 5/16
that went well. i dont suppose twilight and the others inadvertantly stumble upon his misadventures will they?
StrongGuy159 chapter 17 . 5/16
Cool chapter continue please.
ultima-owner chapter 17 . 5/16
The talks behind locked doors spell doom for the unaware
zachary12 chapter 17 . 5/16
nice job
kyugan chapter 2 . 2/24
...Did he summon queen Tiamat or something?
yukicrewger2 chapter 16 . 2/17
honestly, I half expect Naruto to evolve into an alicorn later on, like how Twilight did. I wonder what exactly his cutie mark is (besides an uzumaki swirl... it is an uzumaki swirl right?)

what is Naruto's special talent? and what will he be the prince of?