Reviews for Celestia's knuckleheaded protege
kyugan chapter 2 . 2/24
...Did he summon queen Tiamat or something?
yukicrewger2 chapter 16 . 2/17
honestly, I half expect Naruto to evolve into an alicorn later on, like how Twilight did. I wonder what exactly his cutie mark is (besides an uzumaki swirl... it is an uzumaki swirl right?)

what is Naruto's special talent? and what will he be the prince of?
Issac Cox chapter 16 . 2/10
Love this, keep it up
duskrider chapter 16 . 1/31
interesting also wonder if Naruto can learn Ice Magic after all Ice is another form for Water and in cannon he has a Wind Specialty and in his world Water and Wind combined creates Ice.
good so another one has been found i wonder who will be the next holder! i admit i like your marem choices and hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Tererdrone chapter 16 . 1/31
Great plz keep going
Raidentensho chapter 16 . 1/30
nice, very nice. I'm pretty sure that generosity is Spitfire's element and Octavia is kindness though I wonder if Vinyl would be laughter? she often smiles enough and she tries making people happy with her own style of music. which the task of making people happy is like an uphill climb in difficulty. it would be interesting trying to interpret her cause she is mostly silent. plus it would remind people a bit of "negima" via zazie and ayaka's 'conversations'. take it how you like. can't wait for more. until then, ja!
Jebest4781 chapter 16 . 1/30
this was a good chapter man and it turned out well on the development here. wonder what else could occur next
StrongGuy159 chapter 16 . 1/30
Nice chapter continue please.
ultima-owner chapter 16 . 1/30
That was statment in the chapter is so true
OBSERVER01 chapter 16 . 1/30
so far so good
l3loodKnight chapter 16 . 1/30
Yay chapter updated! So daring has a room at canterlot now of when shes not traveling.
StrongGuy159 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story continue please.
xXbuttermanXx chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
hey im new on the novel... well the old and the rmake lol but loving it so far... cant wait for luna's moment with naruto btw, do you think there will be a chance to see any characters from naruto's world?
animenaruto46 chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
I wonder though who in the word can be narutos happy element pinkie pie is a bomb of happynes who can beat or compare to that