Reviews for Unknown Time
Timeless Illusion chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
I wish you would update. this is such a wonderful story!

-Gabby
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
update soon
PadawanCassy chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Hullo, I love your story and can't wait for it to be up-dated...Keep up the good work!
Dramagirlet15 chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
aw... come on, wheres the next chapter? this is a really good fic. i love all of the stories that have time-travel, and you were doing a great job at it. of course, seeing how its been 3(!) years i guess you arent going to continue. but still...
shampoo147 chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Awe, You made me want to read the rest of the new chapters. Please bring the next one soon.
DarkAngel048 chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
good fic.
female half - breed chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
This is great can't wait for an update.
Winter Bean chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Umm I have a question how oild is Harry? oh well please update it has been over a year and your story is realy really good

Al
VivaLaVeda chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
Brilliant story please please please update soon this story is getting better and better every time! LUV HWAYRE
hermioneluver333 chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
This is a really great story! Please continue writing!

Zoƫ-Anne
Xandria Nirvana chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
wonderful please please please write more soon
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Oh my gosh, you HAVE to update soon! Oh, PLEASE! This is so awesome! Some parts were a little confusing, but I guess it was because it was written in brittish terms, and I'm from America...at least, I think that's what it's written in. It's great, and if I were to rate this, I would give it 5 stars! *! You are a talented writer, and I would like to read more of it, maybe use a few of your techniques! (My dream is to be an author one day; right now I'm in 7th grade, so I guess I have plenty of things to learn in Language Arts class!) Great job! Please update soon!
L-Shadow chapter 7 . 4/28/2004
That's not discontinued, right? You'll write more, right? Please?
Er- anyway, the twist on Harry-goes-back-in-time-and-meet-his-parents is very original (not to mention that Harry is so cute!), and it's well written too. Good dynamics between the characters. .
So, more? Pretty please?
PadfootOldBuddyOldPal chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
Have you discontinued this? I hope not, I love this fic! Harry's so cute! But I know how hard it is to fit writing around school, or work, or just life in general! I don't think OOtP contradicted any of this, so you should carry on when (and if) you find the time!

Lucy x