Reviews for The Tracker
Omg this was awesome!
jj chapter 1 . 1/6
lol
winternightingale chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
oh, it always nice to see a story where Avengers get help from another team, esp. from another fandom. I wonder if it's Sasuke before or after 4th shinobi war. Because if it's post-war, then i just imagine how thet got assigned this mission. Really loved how they notice that they are children, how weird it actually is that Karin knocked off Saigetsu head and it didn't kill him. That's why a well done crossover can show stuff that usually get overlooked, just because it's common place. overall: squeeeeeee!
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
An interesting and good story.

Sasuke's genjutsu is powerful...
EquusNanashi chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This was great. I would love for there to be more of a series for this. (Maybe like the Elemental Nations finding out about Team Hawk fighting with the Avengers when the AvengersTeam Hawk crash into the Fourth Shinobi War while battling Ultron?)
chris kidder chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
keep on writing
SeekerOfPeace chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hmmm...
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This fic was amazing! I loved it to pieces! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
...Well, SHEILD would be hella more constructive career path for Team Taka than nukenin and Akastuki.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is good,loved
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this. This is awesome. Just love the bit with Sasuke and Loki. HA HA! JUSTICE!
Tidmag chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
still cute idea. ah...the bad guys are the good guys situation. cool
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
...I know it'll never happen, but I'd love the read this as a full story. It sounds like a good time.
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It's only a few drabbles, but it really paints an interesting picture. I like it.
Ttran2323 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I have to wonder how Thor knows them to begin with.
Who's the other half?
Really wish I could've seen the reactions to Suigetsu's bloodline.

And Tony is just not scared whatsoever.
Banner is jealous surprisingly.
Steve is obviously worried to the great amusement to them all.
And the Widow is now amazed with what Sasuke can do.
Coulson owes Karin big time.
Nick can deal with them. He doesn't care.
Laugh Clint. If I were in your position I would as well.
{Reads Hill's question} I think Jessica Drew of the ultimate universe was enlisted into SHIELD. Not too sure though.