Reviews for Legend of the Wolf
MadMeijin chapter 15 . 4/23
Awesome story. Loved the Sokka-Lin dynamic.
TokkaShip chapter 15 . 1/21
This story is great and not just because I love Toph and Sokka. And I love that everything isnt perfectly resolved; It has closure but it still leaves room for more stories to follow.
HappyDays chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
I just finished reading this.
It was awesome, and I never would of thought of a world with a Sokka kind of Batman. It fits well in between the two series, and I must compliment you on your writing.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Ok, a bit short but good. It might be just me but i needed a bit more tokka. At least one scene of tokka would have been good for me. Anyway, i cant wait to read the rest.
algebra123230 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
cute story :) the action scenes were a little quick / too easy for my tastes, but the idea was cool!
jigentou chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Pretty good story although the ending seemed a bit quick but still good story. Needed more Tokka though :P
Jokermask18 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Nice ending.
Jokermask18 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Nice.
kimbalias chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
First off - I wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your story! It's hard to find well-written and interesting Avatar fanfics out there, and your story is definitely one of them. The fact that this story deals with events AFTER Avatar: the Last Airbender and BEFORE The Legend of Korra makes this extra-interesting as well, seeing as how there's a period of about 70 years that goes unexplained but every fan wonders about.
If I wanted to make some (hopefully helpful) criticism, there are just a couple of things I want to address. I thought your ending was a little rushed. There was all this build-up for a dangerous and potentially deadly fight - but the battle is finished in two paragraphs. I wish you gave us a little more of the fighting details, and if that isn't your forte, then at least more details about how Lin saves Sokka. It just feels a little anticlimactic after all details you gave us. I also wanted to see Aang again! I feel like his exchange with Zuko could've been important, especially if Zuko felt the need to come to Republic City. Even if he didn't - I feel like what those two would've talked about is missing to the story. Aang didn't leave for nothing!
Anyway - thank you for writing! I really, really enjoyed your story! It was a pleasure to read, so make sure to keep posting!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Loved it! I'm so glad you finished this story. The plot was great, and it was very well written. I looked forward to reading more of your stories.
Jokermask18 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Cool.
Jokermask18 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Not much for Tokka but still good.
Jokermask18 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Yes! More updates! Yay!
jigentou chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
This story reminds me of Batman, you know with the whole vigilante justice at night. Pretty interesting although Sokka does seem to be taking this rather hard.