Reviews for Bullet Train
gr33kgod chapter 1 . 4/4
I love how you said that romance wasn't gunna be a big thing, and how you gave a warning, because without that I would've just left this masterpiece behind, please please update soon. And please continue the story as is, I love how it's not focused on romance and strict on kakashi and how he deals (sorry this is so long I just had to get this out there)
breakeven2007 chapter 6 . 2/11
I really wish this would update. It's a great fic, and one I haven't read yet. So, I'll be on the lookout for it.
bagofpopcorn chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
This story is amazing. I'm sad that there isn't more
JDL45 chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Enjoyable so far. I hope you have a chance to get back to this.

Personally, I think that Kakashi relying on a four-year-old is somewhat more believable because he himself was a "genius" kid-and knows that Itachi was one as well. Thus, even with the benefit of all he's lived through, he's likely to have a slightly different view of what young children are capable of when and if there's need.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Noooooooo! Please come back! This is so GOOD.
theHidden1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Hey I really like this story a lot. I think you write Kakashi's reactions and emotional turmoil well. The thing with Itachi makes sense to me. Kakashi grew up a lot over the years, plus he is used to relying on a sharingan when he can. I liked it. I know it has been a long time since this was updated but I hope that you know that this is a very well written and developed story and if you ever decide to write more I will be thrilled to see it.
EmberOfTheSea chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Oh, it's beautiful!
shyd1 chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Interesting! I love Kakashi looking out for his team little Itachi!
XxlaniidaexX chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
*stares at author* big wide eyes, small pout . Slightly nudges. "Author-San are you alive?". *poke, lip quiver*.
Pwease update"
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
*poke poke* This alive?
Mayumi Yuki chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
I Enjoy Your Story So Far. Keep Up The Good Work.
Magyka13 chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
That was great I so can't wait for more
Balthanon chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Excellent story so far. The writing is clean and provides us with a good level of detail, the changes that have been made so far are logical, and I think your characterization is good. Would love to see more of this if you ever get back to it.
Blonde Neko-chan chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
I was sad when I finished this chapter because there wasn't another one. Please update soon! I really look forward to it!