Reviews for Bullet Train
Red-Like-Lithium chapter 6 . 11/23
This story is really interesting and incredibly well written. I hope you decide to continue this, because I love it so much so far!
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 1 . 11/23
Lol I so know that feeling Its not fun not to be able to find all the info but you did really well .
Love it!
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 10/25
I love it. I love everything about it. I'm so glad you're writing this. It's so interesting, it really is. Wonderful.
freetobe16 chapter 6 . 10/13
Update. Please.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 9/18
*squeals* Itachi-chan gets to play with Team Seven no doubt. I can imagine the little tyke sneaking around and following Obito to get to Kakashi. Kid's a smart one.
Laesk chapter 6 . 9/4
interesting story line coming along here. many have time travel in them but this is different, interesting and hopeful at the same time. thank you for sharing it and allowing us all the chance to read your story. I hope to read more soon so please update soon. thank you again.
Furionknight chapter 6 . 8/12
I look forward to more :)
rebecca taylor chapter 6 . 7/3
love it
middlechild274 chapter 6 . 6/22
Awesome! You should update!
kdarnell2 chapter 6 . 5/16
This story is great! I noticed that it has been over a year since you updated it, though. I hope you plan to continue it as it would be a shame to leave it as it is.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 6 . 4/12
oh gosh i adore this. i have such a weakness for time travel fic and this just hits every button.
toya chapter 6 . 3/13
please update
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 3/1
This is an interesting story. And I think you're being an bit self-depreciating. Your dialogue is fine. The fight scenes could use a little work but they're not horrible. Kakashi is really lucky that Minato is so busy with the war though. He'd have been interrogated a lot sooner otherwise.
CharmedbyFire chapter 6 . 2/24
This story was recommended in another story I was reading and boy am I glad I read the AN's
It's soo good! I need this as much as I need air ahh! good luck in school but I'll be pouncing on that new chapter as soon as its out