Reviews for Bullet Train
theHidden1 chapter 6 . 9/5
Hey I really like this story a lot. I think you write Kakashi's reactions and emotional turmoil well. The thing with Itachi makes sense to me. Kakashi grew up a lot over the years, plus he is used to relying on a sharingan when he can. I liked it. I know it has been a long time since this was updated but I hope that you know that this is a very well written and developed story and if you ever decide to write more I will be thrilled to see it.
EmberOfTheSea chapter 6 . 8/22
Amazing
Oh, it's beautiful!
shyd1 chapter 6 . 6/30
Interesting! I love Kakashi looking out for his team little Itachi!
Laniidae1 chapter 6 . 6/28
*stares at author* big wide eyes, small pout . Slightly nudges. "Author-San are you alive?". *poke, lip quiver*.
Pwease update"
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 5/15
*poke poke* This alive?
Mayumi Yuki chapter 6 . 4/25
I Enjoy Your Story So Far. Keep Up The Good Work.
xXSayomiKimitsukiXx chapter 6 . 4/19
That was great I so can't wait for more
Balthanon chapter 6 . 4/5
Excellent story so far. The writing is clean and provides us with a good level of detail, the changes that have been made so far are logical, and I think your characterization is good. Would love to see more of this if you ever get back to it.
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 6 . 3/26
I was sad when I finished this chapter because there wasn't another one. Please update soon! I really look forward to it!
Baow chapter 6 . 3/12
Man I so wanna see more Kakashi and Itachi interaction. Could give Kakashi an excuse for changing. Maybe by helping Itachi deal with stuff, he can help himself deal. More bonds to keep him grounded.
The Other Problem chapter 6 . 3/5
I've read this fanfic so many times already! I love the little changes, I love Kakashi's complicated feelings about everything, and I love love love Kakashi and Itachi friendship. And interaction. Even just standing in one drawn panel together. Just anything.
MomoYoMaki chapter 6 . 2/24
I really hope you finish this sometime, because you have a gem here. I love the Itachi/Kakashi interaction here, it melted my heart! I also found Itachi helping Kakashi in the battle perfectly believable. I actually find it more believable then Itachi otherwise.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 2/24
Please continue...!
This is really great so far.

And I want Kakashi and Itachi to bond.

While i still want Obito to be alive, i still want Kakashi to have sharingan too...
I wonder if there's a way to get both (alive Obito and a sharingan)?
and of course alive Rin too.
EmptySurface chapter 6 . 1/20
I found this chapter highly interesting, for more than one reason. First, I feel like I must point out that Kakashi using Itachi's Sharingan to help him spot an otherwise invisible enemy that would gladly kill him isn't outside of the realm of possibilities, in my head. Sure, it's unconventional, and probably not all that reliable, but still; Beggars can't be choosers (or however the saying goes).
And I'd gladly read more about Itachi coming to view Kakashi as something of a mentor/older brother! It's just so... adorable! And it also makes sense, in a way. I mean, Kakashi and Itach iare both prodigies, and Kakashi could potentially help him wiht Sharingan, even. Not that I think he really will, but yeah. And Kakashi will no doubt be really befuddled by his potential new relationship with the Uchiha after this, considering their bad relationship the first time around. :P

And Pakkun's been born! This story is just to great. :) It has lots of small moments that are like golden nuggets in the mud, small glimpses of happy times even in the height of war. *sighs*
With Kakashi the way he is now, and with Obita already in possession of his Shanringan, I can't help but wonder how the Kannabi Bridge mission is going to play out! And how will Obito (and potentially Rin) react when the Iwa shinobi who (might) kidnap Rin looks like the one Kakahsi henged into!? I have so many questions!

Thank you for writing this wonderful story, and I have enjoyed all six chapters. :) I will definitely Follow and Favorite, because even if you won't continue this, I think the story you've written is amazing and I'll still hold out hope for future chapters. I know real life can be hard, and time-consuming and stuff. That said, I'll probably go check out your profile and see if you might have written anything else. :)