Reviews for To Love, And All It Entails
GenJordan chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Nice story, thank you for writing and posting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
That was nice. The sheer normalcy of it all was unexpected. Yes, PTSD from the war was dealt with. However, compared to your other stores. This one was relatively sedate and action-free.

I don't know if I like this story more or "For the Only Hope" better. Here, Severus is no longer Hermione's professor. He is a man, albeit an older one; She is a woman, albeit a younger one. The power difference is much less evident with that plot device removed. I like the storyline of "For the Only Hope" more than I like this life-continues-post-war plot. I really can't decide.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
This is interesting. The pain was worth it, I suppose. Could Hermione not become inebriated because for lack of a partner to drive her home, or because it would set off the aftereffects of the Cruciatus curse? I wonder what the public backlash from the townsfolk will be in regards to the two Brits. What about the reactions from the magicals in Britain to Severus' state of health?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I'm logged in, now. I haven't much to add to my previous statement. I am enjoying the story. I hope this won't get too "Mature".
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
It's been quite some time since I last read a story that takes place after the war. this one, while not a new concept, is interesting enough. You wrote an accurately portrayed description of PTS; most stories I've read completely forgot or neglect the fact that wars have lasting emotional and physical effects.

I feel like a sloth, today. I cannot be bothered with logging in. It's The Dark One Rising.
Danimals owns chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
This is an amazing story. I loooove the gradual change in Severus and his feelings, and that, through it all, Hermione still has such a big heart. Your time changes flowed so smoothly (impressive) and though the relationship started quickly, it was easily believable. HUGE KUDOS TO YOU
jade isabelle chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
You don't find too many stories that are this flawlessly written. The portrayal of both characters was incredible and extremely spot on. God, it was good.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Very well done. The story captivated my heart.
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for writing! Yes, enjoying! Why? Your usual skill at keeping the characters in-character enough to be "believable" (to easily assure me that I'm hanging out with the Severus and Hermione that I "know"), while also putting them in a "believable" alt-context that allows them to develop.
mama123 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Beautiful story. Loved it alot.
SkySeven chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Sigh. I'm so warm and fuzzy right now.
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Absolutely beautiful
RaeMazerolle chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
This story is very cute, and I really appreciate it. Thank you for posting it :)
odogoddess chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Beautifully accomplished. Your Severus is softer, but then he's also changed from his experiences, much as Hermione has. The way they come together is credible and deftly done, but not rushed. I enjoyed this very much.
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »