Reviews for To Love, And All It Entails
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
great story
prattster666 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Awwww this was sweet! Thank you ;)
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I thought the story was really sweet. I especially loved how Harry and Ron were in complete shock and were not happy at first about the relationship between hermione and Severus. Which made the slightly smug attitude Severus so much more enjoyable. They deserve to be happy. Thank you for sharing.
Widout1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Love the angsty feelings toward the closing, where he must deal with Hermione meeting up with her buddies...nicely illustrated.
Widout1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I'm on a review-streak, don't know if I've reviewed this one here or at ashwinder , at any rate, I'll review again because it is That lovely!
Widout1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wish you have more French cousins, so that you can write more pieces dedicated to them...more for us to enjoy :)
TycheSong chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I absolutely adored this sweet, fluffy romance. :-) Thank you so much for sharing-the love and hesitant tenderness was perfect and lovely! -Tyche
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
That was very sweet. Thank you very much for writing it. :) I wish I was a librarian.
slcottin chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Lovely. Just lovely. Thank you
SiriusT chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Nice

Smurfgirlz chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I love this story! Thank you so much for sharing it! :D Can't wait to read more stories you write!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
lovely story
Rosajean chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Great story! Well written and I really enjoyed it!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I loved how you just touched on the more intimate parts of their relationship. It was amazing to see, literally see, the thought process and amount of time you must have put into this story, especially with word choice. This was such a sweet, touching story, and I would highly recommend it!
AngelusThursday chapter 3 . 11/26/2013