Reviews for To Love, And All It Entails
Camille chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Absolutely lovely. There aren't enough HGSS stories from Snape's POV! I think you consistently write some of the most natural development of acquaintance turned unexpected friend turned lover that I've ever read. For what amounts to such a common development of love, I don't think that is what is often written these days. So often we just see depictions of love at first sight or hate-fight-suddenly in love scenarios... Which just isn't real life. This reads as a beautiful, fully plausible love story.
kyraboo chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Such a nice calm and peaceful story.
PouleauPotter chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Ohhhh!
J'adore !

Ton histoire est très touchante !.
Merci pour tout et bon voyage à Malte (référence a ta A/N de FTOH, chapitre 46.)
Jonia chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Lovely story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Loved this story. Thanks so much for writing. I want to read the story you are writing but I'm afraid to start it without it being finished. Oh well, I'll trust you will, I can't do without reading more of your writing. ;-)
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
This was a sweet story, a nice read but it also comes across as quite sad, even though the ending is happy.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Please make another!
jensteed chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
That was a lovely story from start to finish. It was heartbreaking seeing Severus push her away during the day to pull her back harder at night in his fear, but one of the sweetest parts was that she knew and understood without words needing to be said, she just reassured him and refused to let it come between them. I had tears in my eyes reading, it was beautiful. Thank you :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Haha aww what a sweetie, showing up to save the day..er, night. It's lovely seeing from Severus' perspective how close she's grown to him, how much he cares :)
jensteed chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Great story, I do love it when they're out of their usual environment (like London/Hogwarts/Grimmauld Place etc) and their after effects of the War were very well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
very sweet story. Loved it!
Luna de Papel chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Sweet and nice and cozy indeed - I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Nevalia chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Wonderfully well written
WillowWand49 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Wow, after reading "We Were Ghosts" I loved it so much I went to check out your other stories - this is great! Can't wait for you to finish "For the Only Hope"!
Great writing!
RedStarsa chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
:Sigh: Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

"Tell me" I could read that a million times. I loves it. Perhaps when I'm not so sleepy I can give a proper review. Bah. HermonieXSeverus OTP suckas.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »