Reviews for To Love, And All It Entails
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for writing!
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thank you for writing! Yes, enjoying! Why? Your usual skill at keeping the characters in-character enough to be "believable" (to easily assure me that I'm hanging out with the Severus and Hermione that I "know"), while also putting them in a "believable" alt-context that allows them to develop.
mama123 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Beautiful story. Loved it alot.
SkySeven chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Sigh. I'm so warm and fuzzy right now.
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Absolutely beautiful
RaeMazerolle chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
This story is very cute, and I really appreciate it. Thank you for posting it :)
odogoddess chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Beautifully accomplished. Your Severus is softer, but then he's also changed from his experiences, much as Hermione has. The way they come together is credible and deftly done, but not rushed. I enjoyed this very much.
meg527 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
This is a wonderful story. Absolutely lovely. Thank you!
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
great story
prattster666 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Awwww this was sweet! Thank you ;)
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I thought the story was really sweet. I especially loved how Harry and Ron were in complete shock and were not happy at first about the relationship between hermione and Severus. Which made the slightly smug attitude Severus so much more enjoyable. They deserve to be happy. Thank you for sharing.
Widout1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Love the angsty feelings toward the closing, where he must deal with Hermione meeting up with her buddies...nicely illustrated.
Widout1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I'm on a review-streak, don't know if I've reviewed this one here or at ashwinder , at any rate, I'll review again because it is That lovely!
Widout1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wish you have more French cousins, so that you can write more pieces dedicated to them...more for us to enjoy :)
TycheSong chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I absolutely adored this sweet, fluffy romance. :-) Thank you so much for sharing-the love and hesitant tenderness was perfect and lovely! -Tyche
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »