Reviews for To Love, And All It Entails
Blue night fairy chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
This was a sweet story, a nice read but it also comes across as quite sad, even though the ending is happy.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Please make another!
jensteed chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
That was a lovely story from start to finish. It was heartbreaking seeing Severus push her away during the day to pull her back harder at night in his fear, but one of the sweetest parts was that she knew and understood without words needing to be said, she just reassured him and refused to let it come between them. I had tears in my eyes reading, it was beautiful. Thank you :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Haha aww what a sweetie, showing up to save the day..er, night. It's lovely seeing from Severus' perspective how close she's grown to him, how much he cares :)
jensteed chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Great story, I do love it when they're out of their usual environment (like London/Hogwarts/Grimmauld Place etc) and their after effects of the War were very well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
very sweet story. Loved it!
Luna de Papel chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Sweet and nice and cozy indeed - I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Nevalia chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Wonderfully well written
WillowWand49 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Wow, after reading "We Were Ghosts" I loved it so much I went to check out your other stories - this is great! Can't wait for you to finish "For the Only Hope"!
Great writing!
RedStarsa chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
:Sigh: Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

"Tell me" I could read that a million times. I loves it. Perhaps when I'm not so sleepy I can give a proper review. Bah. HermonieXSeverus OTP suckas.
smwill28 chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Waiting on an update on another story of yours, so I decided to check out some of your other works. I enjoyed the story and fluff. I enjoy this ship because they are intellectually compatible and you show that well.
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
very lovely work!

HawkAngel
farsideomoon chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I Really be joyed your story. Thanks so much for writing.
farsideomoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Great intro;-)
I feel like I k nada know them both already and want to read more of them together.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
This is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »