Reviews for To Love, And All It Entails
Smurfgirlz chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I love this story! Thank you so much for sharing it! :D Can't wait to read more stories you write!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
lovely story
Rosajean chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Great story! Well written and I really enjoyed it!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I loved how you just touched on the more intimate parts of their relationship. It was amazing to see, literally see, the thought process and amount of time you must have put into this story, especially with word choice. This was such a sweet, touching story, and I would highly recommend it!
AngelusThursday chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Have
AngelusThursday chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
A
AngelusThursday chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Pretty reviews!
Kitivi chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Very sweet! I enjoyed reading it.
StarryPeaches chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I completely love this. I got absorbed immediately and I'm just going to continue reading the whole thing. What a talent you are!
rickmanluvr44 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I really enjoyed this.. the whole story is well thought out and the personalities of post war Hermione and Severus is delightful.. keep it up..! they are by far my favorite paring.. have you done a marriage law fic? if not please think about it! Thank you
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Oh... this is just beautiful! Everything flows together so well, and you created such a wonderful dynamic between Severus and Hermione. Thank you for sharing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I don't normally write reviews, but I had to tell you how absolutely lovely your prose is. I love the way you write, especially the paragraph in chapter 2 that begins with the sentence, "He had learned in his forty-five years as a wizard that the world didn't work in the ways an idealistic child would have grasped". And the bit in chapter three about the "soul baring openness that can only happen in a dark room when the participants are so tired it feels more like a dream than a real conversation" makes the story seem so utterly human. I can't wait to look up your other works. You're quite talented.
Morganmh.0 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
It was perfect.
Lil sim chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
That was quite wonderful. I loved your story. Thank you.
Yazzy115 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story. Recommended for any Severus/Hermione shippers.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »