Reviews for Something in the Water
hinshihoushi chapter 5 . 1/26
I really enjoyed this, hope you continue
Mai chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Please please update when you can /
It is a really good fic 3 -thumbs up- !
DarkSapphireXx chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I'm such a big Makoto fan, I was thrilled to find a mermaid!Mako fic of him! I like that so far he's the main focus but the other characters are of course there and get their time. Ok. I'm gona be honest with you. I looove HaruMako and I actually like a lot RinMako too. I am however not much of a RinHaru fan :/ I decided to give this story a shot anyways since it's a MakoHaruRin and I'm really glad I did! The RinHaru is obviously there but it's already established and not the main focus so it allows the other shippings their time to shine! :) yey!
Love Seeijirou's role as Mako's buddy in this! And he's half mermaid? wow they must be close then to share something like that. I hope that when he said 'where's Nagisa and his underwater camera when you need him?', it suggests that Nagisa, and hopefully Rei too, are in on Mako's secret genetics! I just hope they managed to stay close enough for him to share! I mean, I imagine at this point he may have made contact with his biological mother no? Did he move to the beach house to be closer to her maybe?
I can't wait till Haru and Rin find out about his mermaid side! ;P I totally loved the end of this chapter where Rin had to 'oh fuck' over Mako's genuine sexy sweetness :D I can only imagine Haru's reaction! Overall I'm actually really enjoying this fic and looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I love how you're putting this story together. It's not just a mermaid story, and it's not just a MakoHaruRin story if's got real depth. And you're writing style is fantastic too.

Everyone seems very in character to me, or rather, they've become adults that i could imagine them becoming based on who they are in the show. Which is great.

I also really like how you've taken the unexpected route of having Mako be the mermaid and the chef. It's refreshing to see something new.

Your attention to detail is great. I like how you lay everything out so the readers can get a feel for where the characters are, but you don't go overboard with useless information.

If ever you have time, I would LOVE to read something about Mako and Seijuurou's relationship and how it's grown over these past years. MaybeespeciallythepartwheretheytryandfailtobeinarelationshipbecauseMakoisstillinlovewithHaruandtherearesomanyfeels ;.;

I think that's all I have to say for now. I'm definitely looking forward to your next update! Hopefully it isn't too far away :3
Mai chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Psst-please, when you find time, update-
It is really good ! and dang the surprises lol
Keep it Up thumbs up
Theia Pallas chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
you are the best! not only do you have makoharurin but you also have recipes?! this is too good!
Stardust98 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
This... This is amazing!

Usually Haru would be the merman cuz he loves water and all but I'm so happy to see that Mako's the merman in this!

I loved this chapter, definitely my favorite chapter by far and it was just because of the descriptions of Mako's house and how Rin was all like 'yeh this is deff Mako's house because of how everything was and stuff and Mako in that turtleneck sweater hnnnnng

Even though they're not going to end up together, Sei and Mako are soooo cute omfg like, I've started shipping them bc of you ahhhh and when I found out that Sei was a merman too I was flipping my shit

I just... I just love this story so much, lol.
ee chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I sersly can't wait for the next chapter.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Seems like Rin is falling in love with makoto ;)
I love the story can't wait to read the next chapter!
coolgamer chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
The story is great sofar and I love it!
yajairaketherin chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Please post next chapter ASAP please I love your writing and hope you will update soon!
Akira Akahoshi chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
omg i love this story and i hope you update soon!
i wanna know what happeeeeeeeenz!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I'm definitely intrigued and hope you update again soon!
Lulubell12345678 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
OMG this is sooo good can you please update faster your writing is sooo good
MidoriTenchi90 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
wait are they together or what?! ooohhh I must know, I promise I won't tell!