Reviews for Mine
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Yandere Haru . . .
Just an hour ago I read an interview about Haru-chan being waterdere (or mizudere?), and then this . . .
When he said "Mine", I felt his possessive-ness came out full force; I didn't know I should consider Makoto lucky or not . . .
Thanks for sharing!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I was just gonna say. Haru was being kind of yandere. And I kind of liked it! There was this one other fanfiction which had a slight yandereHaru but it was angst an it made mako sad so I didn't like it much (even though the writing was amazing. It was just the plot coz I don't like sad endings)

But reading a happy yandereHaru was cute. In a weird way XD
Diamone chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Romance or bromance, it doesn't matter. I just love that Haru took such an active stance in protecting Makoto. Hell no, you don't go messing with my best friend! I'll use the power of water and drown your ass with vigour! D:
Too good! Thanks for sharing.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was so awesome! I love yandere-Haru! The ending was perfect.
SwingingRobin chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Awesome story. I love it when Haru gets angry. Especially for someone else. Nice job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
You should definitely do more stories like this! Dark!Haru is so sexy and wonderful and you're an absolutely brilliant writer! Keep up the good work
Hayashi Yuri chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Scary Haru is S-C-A-R-Y...O.O
alexandriabeatrix chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I absolutely loved this. It was very well-written.
Your humor was great. I especially liked the second paragraph's "The lake ... Or something like that. Haru isn't very good with metaphors." That made me laugh out loud. Even the dark humor was well done. I loved what you did with "Unfortunately, their school doesn't have a pool and the sea is too far. Too bad." and "Haru absentmindedly noted that it's a good thing the school building was almost empty; no one would hear him scream."
All in all, it was such a great read. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors, and the characters were not OOC (It seems legit that Haru might do something like that if anyone ever bullied Makoto). Good job!

[Sorry for the overly-quotation-filled review. Haha. But I really enjoyed this story. :) ]
Ri-Ryn chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hot damn, that was intensely wonderful. That line was so stern. "Suck on this." And then he proceeds to half drown him. Ah! I LOVE fics where either Makoto or Haruka protect each other from bullying and stuff. You should make one with it being Makoto's turn! Yay for Yandere!Haru!

Ri-Ryn
KaNaKiRa7325 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Bish please, language, mild violence, and light shounen ai turns me on. Anyway, it's just like st. Tachibana to do something like this. Dammit makoto. i like your take on haruka tho. caught mt completely by surprise that he'd go all yandere on Them. It's a realistic concept tho. As close as haru and mako are, there's just no way people wouldn't misconstrue them as well... Something more. (I mean just look at the fandom) Even I had my fair share of that experience. Ignorant little shits if you ask me. Anyway, you go haruka. Protect yow waifu! I loved it man. Brava.
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh mygosh I love this! Haru is actually a very protective character and I'm glad you portrayed him that way.
Joy16Anime chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love this fic. A protective Haru is so enduring. I can totally see him doing something similar to this for Makoto.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Definitely love a kick ass Haru. Nice work :)
McVitie chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I didn't even realise how much I love yandere!Haru until now thank you omg
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow... after reading fics where Makoto becomes nuts over Haru being bullied, the reverse is also really squeal-worthy. :O Oh Haru, the way you care-! He's kinda dark here but damn if I don't like his protective instincts.

Thanks for the fic!