Reviews for The Taste of Your Life
aurora0914 chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
this is really good! You are really good at the lemons part. Gosh... you misspelled angel. It is angel not angle. Angle is a corner. I support you for future stories
ariana chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Escribiste esta historia hace años pero yo la leí recién, me gusto mucho y el final pobre Tomoyo no bastaba con decirle me mudo a otro país?, y ademas mataron y desfiguraron a una pobre desconocida para simular su muerte, que pareja mas adorable.
tsubasacapter98 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
luv
Athy Arrow chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
i noticed a mistake. in one line you say she had cream colored skin but later you said mahogany
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh god. So dark, yet so beautiful.
shiriii chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Aw, Syaoran killed a child. ):
My Endless Love chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
Beautiful.

Their dark and twisted love was so passionate - so descriptive that I'm at a loss for words. It was just so in depth, and the feelings they felt each other was just so wonderfully written. I really loved your descriptions of nature, and his thoughts at the end truly showed the love he felt for her.

Although there were many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, it was still a beautiful story.

The ending was ... just wow. :)

Keep up the good work :D

- My Endless Love
pikachu2510 chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
I think this story is fabulous! the plot is unique n I can nvr guess wats gonna happen next… I love this story.. im gonna read the sequel 2 )… wow I stayed up till 4 am juss 2 finish readin ur story )… buh the flaw u have in this story is u have many spellin/grammar mistakes buh I still love this story! Sooooo goin on my fav )… ahhh I didnt think u would actually make her a vampire…. c I nvr suspect anythin wen it comes 2 ur stories .…. wat I wonder is since Sakura saw Syaoran wen she was mortal cant Tomoyo c Sakura wen Sakura is a vampire? y didnt she juss go n talk 2 Tomoyo? o.O wow Eriol’s not in this story either… lately I havent read a story w/ Eriol in it much o.O…. hopefully Tomoyo will find happiness in the sequel…well thx 4 writin this story n uploadin it… I hope u get new ideas so I can read ur new stories )

*pika*
Free chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
i remember twilight in this story but you amazed me that you can put death and life, evil and light, god and the devil together in a way that it doesnt sound wrong. i was amused that you can put these two together, like a vampire asking forgiveness from god and all. thankyou for this wonderful story :)
x0Arisax0 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
I can't believe that it's over! I really didn't want this to come to an end, but I guess that all good things can't last for ever. Excellent story, one of the most intense I've read for Syaoran and Sakura. Loved it all! Keep up and thank you for this brilliant fanfic...

Arisa
SakuraLee91 chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
*sniff* (tears. . .) Aw, that was so sad and yet so sweet. i really enjoyed reading it :) Thanks for the wonderful fan fic :) Keep up the good work :)
animefantomboy chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
A very moving story. I love it!
snowy-night chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
So dark and deadly, yet so beautiful. You write REALLY good lemons! Yum!

I was wondering why such a good fic would only have 225 reviews, turns out you had 400 more before! You're a good writer, but as you said, your spelling isn't the best. I still understood the story, so I'll turn a blind eye! _
lightning-storm chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Wow! Just waow! You are immensely talented you should be writing much more then fanfiction. Any regular stories? You can totally turn this into a book. I have absolutely no crtiques. This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. (add to favorites))