Reviews for SAK: Sword Art Kingdom
Captain Imagiona chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
How you come you didn’t put Murtogg and Mullroy in The Pirates Of Caribbean world Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kirito and Yui were in they could’ve made the Pirates Of The Caribbean part of Sword Art Kingdom much funnier with them annoying Kirito, Asuna, Donald and Sora with their idiocy and banter ( if you could edit this please put in Murtogg and Mullroy Sword Art Kingdom it would definitely make the Pirates Of The Caribbean world first and second much more hilarious to read). Also Kirito and Will Turner are very similar they both look a-lot like each other minus the facial hair, they’re both in love with a rich upper class lady ( Asuna,Elizabeth), they have similar personalities, both on them love adventure and are very skilled swordsman as well making Kirito the Generation Xerox Of Will. Also Asuna is the Generation Xerox Of Elizabeth Swann as Asuna looks very much like Elizabeth, they both act in very same manners, they’re both wealthy high class heiress, they’re both capable, tough and strong females who are outspoken, not afraid to stand up for themselves or others, are very clever and smart, talented masters of swordplay, not afraid of getting their hands dirty and you do not mess with them at all as well as her relationship and affections towards Kirito are exactly like Elizabeth’s feelings for Will being they’re true love and genuinely affectionate towards Kirito and Will. Basically what I’m saying is Kirito and Asuna are the chips off the old block of Will and Elizabeth being the teenage versions and counterparts of Elizabeth and Will.
Mike Miller chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
For me this episode has been my favorite so far, despite it only being the ninth episode ive seen so far, and i must say at first from what ive read on sao x kingdom hearts fanfics i had my doubts for this series... but to my surprise this is one of my favorite fanfic series's yet, it gives kirito and asuna some really needed character development, especially kirito making him far more relatable than in sao, and so far he and sora are my favorite characters, i dont know why but i relate to them and like them the most, also i like that kirito and jack sparrow became good friends, it was a nice touch and i think now i should watch the movie pirates of the Caribbean to figure out what im missing out on, well anyways to summarize it up i loved this episode and i love how well done Kirito and Asuna are in this. you sir deserve a medal
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Dozer Drill
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
This chapter is though short but it has a great intro on the worlds they go to
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Okay this chapter is getting better. Even with the fights against the heartless

I won't post my entries yet

Here is a sneak peak of it

"My research is dedicated on how to destroy Nightmares and other entities. But even my relics are incomplete"

Try thinking of what am I thinking
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Now this chapter is more the game but it has a great atmosphere with the characters.

Here is my clue

What is the true nature of each work and other dimensions?

One more thing, I have lots of Journal entries that you will solve

Keep a look out for that
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
The intro is very good. Also, excited to see how it turns out

Also, I will leave clues of my research

But I'm not telling
Jack Whitty chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Can you make a HighSchool Of The Dead/ Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Fanfiction crossover where Takashi's group meets Sora, Donald and Goofy and travels with them to different worlds and help them fight Heartless, Maleficent and the Disney Villains and Organization XII. Also have them have hilarious, memorable, tear jerking, touching, awesome and great moments and interactions together.
Bella chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
It is interesting
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
I thought this was a crossover between KH and SAO... :(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
ur a good writer!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
IS THERE ANY KIRITOxASUNA FLUFF?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
hey, guess what? I know both of these crossovers! XD ur story already seems awesome and I've only read the character description.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
I wish I owned the games! My best friend has it!
grimlock987 chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
i need your Deviant art link cause it isn't on your profile