Reviews for Burn Notice Turn Around
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Great story. Armand is French, though. I'll search and see if continued these stories elsewhere. Love your writing style. Julieta
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
I thought it was Armand Andreani.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
In between all their dangers... Let's add a story titled "Michael gets appendicitis". In other stories he says that during down time spies take time to recover (rest, eat well, exercise) and tgey take care of things early. But for sure I can't imagine he willingly going to the doctor even for worsening abdomen ache, until it becomes an emergency and Fi calls Sam and rush him to emergency, whether small clinic, veterans hospital, field hospital, or community hospital, depending on when the story is set. Julieta (JulBram).
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Great mission and awesome writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Great story. Armand's last name is Andreani and is French. Scary he has more resources now and also knows where M&Fi are.
connie chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
OH MY GOSH...that was perfect. I am crying my eyes out. Thank you I love your attention to detail. Your stories make it easier now BN is over. I love the reruns but your take on their lives after the finale is super.
Veefall chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Thanks for the great story. I love the back and forth between Micheal snd Armand.
Melissa chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Oh, Kelley, it's beautiful! I've got tears in my eyes, I love that we finally hear' I love you' from Michael! You can't stop! You must keep writing . This was so awesome. It's like they are still here with us. Thank you!
Melissa chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Wow! This is getting better and better! I can't wait for the next installment. I'm excited to see how this will play out with Michael and Armand. And what will happen with the MI6 agents. Love it!
connie chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
AT LAST...and oh so worth the wait...your talent is impressive. I think you definitely have a knack for the dramatic. I can see the gang as clear as crystal even the country side. I watched Burn Notice weekend and seriously you are as good as their writers if not better. If They do the movie you should do the screen play.
bnlove chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
best chapter yet! great job can't wait for more
Veefall chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Thanks for the story. Always great to start the day with a new chapter of a great story!
southpawokpoet chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Very good, your working it well. Thank you
connie chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
can't wait for the next chapter...so good
philliesfan1000 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Very exciting! Sounds like an old-fashioned BN scheme. Can't wait to see what happens; hoping that Armand and the MI-6 agents all get their come-uppance. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »