Reviews for Summer Heat
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/13
What the hell are you talking about haha don't put yourself down! I thought this was awesome! Seriously, it was very fun to read and Levi was SOOO sexy! Eren was one alluring beauty too *grind*
no no that was awesome *thumbs*
hidansbabe530 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was you not being able to write smut?! Have a little more faith in yourself! That was good )
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Man, Rivaille was hot in this fic; you did an excellent job!

3 Spirit
mamita chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, shame you have not finished the lemon, but I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, fics hopefully do more of them, you still so thanks and kisses.
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Haha, how impatience rivaille...
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Ayyyy YESS I APPROVE.
omfg omg we have the exact same headcanon like i'm not even kidding.
I hate super submissive uke!eren. In my opinion, eren can be just as aggressive as levi during sex, and had his partner been anyone else, he could easily top. But since it's levi, he loses but doesn't go down without a fight. Unf, so perf.
SunnyEggs chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh my ! I love eren being bottom so much !
Rivaile as top is awesome ! I love this fic ! Its so rare to find rivaere nowadays :')))
And im glad i found you ! This fic is so great that makes me squeeeee when reading it
Please keep writing and make more riren !/
Hannahble chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
AWWW! Man, it was so good! But then you cut off at the end XD DAAANGIT. Loved it anyway :)
moshimellow chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
WAHAHAHA great ending :)
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I LOVE IT!
THANKS! THANKS!
IS BEAUTIFUL!
THANKS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That was hot! Please keep Eren as a Uke please :)
yasminemohamed91 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow, even I felt the summer heat at the comfort of my own room. That was very hot! Plz do more Ereri!
Azshalade chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Very nice! I like that you didn't make Eren a whimpering uke. I love controlling/aggressive bottoms.
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
'twas wonderful my dear! It made me think of hot Vegas days in my bedroom where the sunlight filtered in my window and I could only take off so much clothes… my air conditioning had broke on the bedroom side of the house which is not good if you live in a desert. I live elsewhere now and see nothing but cool days from here on out. If my day is particularly chilly I guess I can read this and warm right up again :D