Reviews for One Does Not Escape Your Mind Easily
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Poor aomine :(
now I want it to be aokaga.

uke!kagami huh... actually I have a request: an angel trapped in prostitution that seemed to charmed everyone who sleep with him.
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
awww
I felt sorry for the poor Aomine desu
Qwq but was nice short read
DevilGene chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
make an mpreg Momm kagami is cute...btw this sad...make more...make that collection of yours and pm me I'll read it all...
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love Kagami as Uke too AwA.
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Boohoo Aomine.
Anyway. ...lol 'he cup his face and cry.'? O-kay.
Ahh anyway anyway. Cool we can make requests here, at the reviews? or should i go to your profile or something? Ah i'm gonna make a request here since my finger feels lazy. It loves to write though.
Anyway how about an AkaKaga then. I have no idea about a plot; you decide. Lol this is not turning into much of a request is it.
OH dun play dirty author. If you promote your fic then i will advertise mine kukuku
Go read my crack. It's Kagami centric and... i just ridicule varied pairings on my own subtle way.
Okay maybe not that subtle.
MUHAHAHA. you asked for it authaaaa.
kokode chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
WAO someone who only writes uke!kagami q I have been looking for you for so long! Well, my request is Kiseki x Kagami :3 Yes, as in the 6 Generation of Miracles being Kagami's lovers and all of them tops him, mm-hmm :9
Maryry chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Kagami, a model? Why not a AU where there are almost all model (Akashi and Kuroko could be manager). Aomine would be the number 1 in the company... (maybe a little rivality between Aomine and Kagami?) .

I really prefer Aokaga... but i guess akisekaga could be cool too w.

And an another request for a AoKaga... please w. (I'm so sad for Aomine ;A;)
ines chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
yeeees je veux une collection ukekagami story il n y en tellement peu je suis trop avec cette fic
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AOMINE BBY- -SOBS GROSSLY-
guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Thank you for my request! Poor Aomine can't have Kagami because of Kagami need his shadow. Is this short what you write? I expect you would write at least 1000 to 2000 words. But well request is request. /:

For Kikaga model... Can you write about Kise is so famous landscape photographer to Kagami have to agree his two conditions: he need do nude and lover for night.