Reviews for The Cherry Blossoms After the Sun
hitomi65 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
nice chapter
PuncakeGoddess chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Your english is not bad :3 if it is i havent noticed because the chapters are so good and enjoyable! i cant wait for the next chapter!
jessy.jasmine.7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Interesting... please speed update ok...

KEEP WRITING !
BerryBliss chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I've watched fate stay night hehehe the idea of the GoM and the other characters being masters or servants is sooooo interesting :) I like it :3
clarit chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Hiiii this sounds pretty promising, and your english is plenty good, so don't sweat it, it's all coming out great.
I know nothing about Fate/Stay night so I appreciate the little notes. I wonder about the servant class though, maybe I'll google it later.
Endings are always awkward to me XD so I dunno about it. Just go with your gut is my advice, I guess.
I think you'll clarify it later, but I'll ask anyway, is Aomine/archer the same age as kuroko and akashi? :)
I'll be waiting for more, good luck writing!
Goldsmiles chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
really can't wait for the fluuff for all the pair:)
left account chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
You seem like you're a native English speaker!
The way your sentences flow are intriguing and enrapturing! Don't doubt yourself, and continue to write confidently! u Your contribution of a wonderful story is a gift itself- and I can't wait to see how this fanfic will turn out! Work hard!

-Anglo Chan
left account chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You sweet little thing you D:
I was scrolling through the archives and saw this- and I was like, "Ooh, sounds cool! Haven't ever read/watched FateStayNight, but I'll give it a try!"
Then I read the author's note, and saw my name- and I was like •\\\\\\\•
I'm flattered that you decided to write an AU as well! Your English is fantastic, sweets! Don't doubt yourself- this is interesting already, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this!

Be confident and keep writing,
Anglo-Chan
Apple chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I want akakuro please
hitomi65 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
it look nice chapter
Honeydee chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS AU! I watched Fate Stay Night like few years ago, this sure brings back some memories. Aomine indeed fit Archer's character you know.
And as for my OTP it's definitely AOKURO FTW! Please make it into Aokuro. Or Kagakuro or Kikuko or Akakuro (seriously though my number 1 OTP is Aokuro), but if this ended up as not Aokuro one, I hope you're not gonna pair Aomine with anyone else then (except Momoi maybe, I can take). Please :3
Xing chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
My god, even if I've never watch fate stay night I loved it c:
ashira23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
kagakuro pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AoKuro pleeeease get hyped up for season 2 of the anime!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 8/27/2013